How Do I choose a Companion demon and how do I contact them

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Nexus

How do I choose a companion?

Well, first I'd say go to a trustworthy practitioner but you probably already knew that. The next thing I'd mention is to go for what calls you. It took me months before a Demon called to me, and it wasn't from a seller I expected either. He's the best companion I could've asked for, Demon and all, and he's such a huge help in confidence boosting and just making sure I don't let myself become a doormat lol.

That all said, going for callings is great, but companions are both friends and partners in walking down your path both magical and not. If there's something you need help with specifically, using that as a base while you search might give some good results. Also, if you feel called to a species but need help in an area they dont have listed, getting a custom conjure would be a good idea. As it would let you specify as much as you wanted.

How do I contact them?

Most sellers will provide information, be it offerings or even a sigil. Your Spirits will usually contact you when they see fit, though you can ask them to manifest frequently if you desire. There are also metaphysical items and gifts that claim to raise energies or enhance manifestations. Outside of that; meditation, dreams, telepathy, divination, etc. are usually the ways to go.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”