By Popular Request : Dark Energy Readings

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

You have been asking and we at S&S have heard your request.

Presenting for the first time ever, by popular request, our custom Dark energy readings to reveal to you, the darkness that resides within your soul.

If you have every wondered about your darker half and what energies you have within your soul. If you have ever wanted to know if there are any dark beings/species that you are connected to or get some insight into your dark ancestral heritage, than this is the reading for you.

If you are ready to take the plunge and embrace your darkness, follow the link below..

http://www.satanandsons.com/Dark_Energy ... 97457.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kei

*starts stashing money away*
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
Berry

Ooh Miss Wanda! I just saw that painting listing. I can't imagine how fun that would be! It definitely seems smile inducing!
darkstarfyre

Its great. How ever for those able the custom aura will have more information as dark reading is included in it. For the richest imagine, 2 paintings side by side will give a lot more sastifaction. :devillove: . For those who have done the readings is it possible for you to share the information. Some of us including me are curious about it. If it is private for you then ok keep to your self. appreciate :devilwave: :devilgrin: it.
Kei

MagicWand-a wrote:Ok so it IS a personal reading but I can share a bit of it :)devil:

Akelta said I do have the black energy that comes with spiritual demonic ancestry. She said specifically Lowborn.
I could go through dozens of incidents throughout my life I had questions about where that simple declaration suddenly made those things make sense. It particularly made sense with my seamless transition to the LHP. I was brought up Christian and was always rebelling, asking questions to refute what I'd been taught, always uncomfortable and prone to.bouts of depression. When I discovered the LHP , having demons as familiars it was like a light flicked on and I haven't looked back.

Another thing she mentioned was , if I learned to harness it, I could do powerful energetic healing. This floored me as well because from the time I could talk I wanted to be a veterinarian. I was always nursing injured animals as a kid- eventually my interests switched to people. without giving a long drawn out explanation as to why this was so accurate and how this connected so many other events - I'll just say I've never told anyone about it but she picked it up. *mind officially blown*

I've spoken to someone else who has also had this done and they said it was the best reading theyve had. I agree completely.
I appreciate you sharing that with us, thank you. :D Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough money for one or the other, they both sound like a good deal.
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
Gaylani

i can't WAIT to get this.

:drool2:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I really want this,but only have enough for the reading without the painting :cry: I'm now wondering if I should get it with the painting,which is very beautiful by the way! :devilpaint:

It would be a first for me, getting a painting painted all about me :lol: :devillust:

I also love that Akelta when painting these includes possible demon ancestors It makes them that much more personal and special
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I just received my DE Reading. I have to say it was dead bang accurate, totally amazing. It's well worth having it done for the information but I confess I'm so disappointed now that I didn't do the painting at the same time. I didn't have the cash at the time but I'm going to have it redone at a later date just to get my hands on the painting.
I had a real surprise revealed as well in that my demoness isn't a demoness at all. ??!! Dark but not demonic. :??: Ah, she keeps me on my toes.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

4bluefaeries wrote:I really want this,but only have enough for the reading without the painting :cry: I'm now wondering if I should get it with the painting,which is very beautiful by the way! :devilpaint:

It would be a first for me, getting a painting painted all about me :lol: :devillust:

I also love that Akelta when painting these includes possible demon ancestors It makes them that much more personal and special

Thanks Blue. :winkdevil:

I just want to clarify the DE Energy Reading and the Aura paintings are different readings.

DE Reading
~Scroll
~Scan for demonic darkness and reveal nature of dark energies
~Deep look into ancestral dark energies and spiritual heritage
~Reveals ancestry
~Potential for dark energy cleanses
~Potential for ancestor bindings

Aura Painting
~Consultation w Akelta
~Painting & Scroll
~Overview of energies in the aura
~Overview of what was seen in the aura, strengths, blocks, areas to focus on
~Potential for ancestors to reveal self

They are both powerful unique readings. The DE reading focuses on your dark energy exclusively and delves deep into those energies and ancestral darkness, while the aura reading that comes with the painting goes more into detail of what I see when looking at your aura and what stands out during that reading. The Painting can be a combination of light and dark and tends to reveal things like blocks or areas that need to be improved upon.

Each aura painting is unique and an experience of it's own so there's no way to really tell what will be revealed until it is complete. With the painting sometimes ancestors pop up or familiars wish to appear in the painting but there is no guarantee of that and each painting is highly individualized.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This looks awesome! As I don't have a webcam (ancient computer)..do you need a pic?
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that