Noble Carnavalesque

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

LunaNoir
Patron Deities: Asmodeus, Mammon, Belial, Lilith, Apollo, Aphrodite, Bridged
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Z and Carnivale N
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

So I bought my very first S&S demon companion a year ago. I just realized this because I bought him during last years Carnivale event. And since they are back up for sale, I just wanted to rave about my Carnavalesque N, one of my closest companions, confidants, and lovers in all of my spirit family. :devillove:

Since the purchase of my Carnavalesque last year, I cannot tell you how amazing of a ride it has been with him. I'm a deeply creative person (acting, writing, singing etc.) but also a avid lucid dreamer and astral traveler. So I have had the pleasure of seeing him on at least a weekly basis, at least. Usually I have more then a few dreams with him a week. Interesting side effect; since his arrival I have been going on A LOT of roller-coasters and to many theme-parks astrally. And since I am not a fan of HUGE roller-coasters in the physical world, (they scar me, I like wimpy Disney rides. :lol: ) I find it fun that he can talk me into riding some of the most insanely intricate, wildly run down, or just crazy and out there rides I have ever encountered and still wake up with a smile on my face.

He is very creative, great for any other creative souls like myself. He was a custom conjure so he was indeed the perfect fit since I didn't ask for too many specifics. I like to keep my conjures pretty open.
I often find myself in theaters both in dreams and in reality a lot more often. It's as if I live this double life in the Astral with this performer that I'm proud to call a friend and guide. When I dream and project I often watch his performances from balconys or from the "best seats in the house" when I see him preform on other realms.

And now he is trying to include me in a few of his upcoming shows since I'm actively participating in the S&S forum and Carnivale and forum this year, which tickles me pink a bit. :devillust:
Not only over flowing with creativity, but he is sensual, very alluring, and sexy. We very much started out as friends, but he more or less courted me over the past year. We have always been very good confidants but only recently have we *ahem* consummated our romantic relationship (hehe) which makes me like him even more that he was willing to gain my affections.

He is very vocal, I always know when his favorites are nearby me even if I don't see them at first. He's also very deep and thoughtful yet humorous and sharp with his wit. He makes me laugh endlessly and is a great protector as well. And as far as I know he is a pretty well known performer who finds me just as interesting as I do him. Which for a human like myself is, excuse the cliche, magical.

The point is I love my Carnavalesque N and I highly recommend them to creative souls and those who love music, theater and finer arts.
And now recently I just received a new demon companion, a Prince of a different demon background. ^.^ So I can't wait to get to know him and review him later as well! Love S&S companions and all their help guiding me down my LHP.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

N sounds amazing! I wonder how you found your experience in the Carnivale that just passed. Did N join you in it? After your experience, I am really gonna keep my eye out for someone like him.

This was so beautiful to read. Thank you for sharing!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

I love hearing people talk about their amazing companions!! Thank you for sharing!!
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”