What to expect from here on?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I am one who lacks beauty and grace--Gauche. I tend to think in sheer thoughts chaotic and my understanding of everything,even wordly perception, is quite a bit unique. I have kept and currently do keep spiritual bindings from other practitioners and have been working on developing my abilities through my own methods. I very rarely hear the voice of any of those in my keep, but do hear knocking on my walls from inside the room i'm in, movement of objects, and smells of things that aren't there--anything from lavender scents to the smell of a damp earth. My strongest gifts would be my astral sight and ability to feel touches; I can see colored mists, sometimes purple hues,sometimes a whiteish smokey kind of wisp, sometimes no colors but it will seem like I'm staring through a vapor like gasoline vapors but no where near that intense--just barely tangible displacements. It seems like the spirits in my keep tend to have certain places they prefer to touch me,and I can clearly feel it. Most people claim they feel some sort of warmness. Most of the time,to be, I feel exceptionally cold--specifically near the center of my chest. I've never asked anything of the spirits in my keep other than helping me to communicate more efficiently with them, and I have never worked with any bindings or conjures from S&S. I do have a custom conjure set and also the lord uphir third eye attunement set, and was wondering what I should likely expect? And also, when custom conjures are in progress, do you possibly receive a visitation from the custom before the order is complete? I was laying in my bed the other night and felt touching across each side of my ribs,a similar cold feeling but slightly different than what is normal for me,as the ones in my keep have never actually touched me in those locations.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hello!

With the Third Eye Surgery, expect results. When I had mine done back in November, I remember sensing the energies of the surgery happening and for the next three days I had pressure on my third eye. Since then everything has become more clear and I have made tremendous amounts of progress in my abilities. It's seriously so worth it. The third eye surgery was my introduction to S&S, the LHP, and my introduction to demonic energy. From here, expect quick progress.

With the custom, yes. You will definitely begin to feel energies around you. My first custom, an Abyssal Duke, was really present throughout the process. Take notes on any and all feelings you get. I remember there was actually a day where he manifested for me and I saw him with my astral sight. The S&S conjures are really present and life-altering. I started working and getting to know my Duke before his vessel and scroll arrived. He influenced the songs that came up on shuffle, he touched me to let me know he was there, and we spoke a couple of times to begin bonding.

When your custom arrives home- I really urge you to do the 21-day bonding rituals to help really get to know each other. and There should be exercises that come with the surgery that have you working with your companion (I'm not sure if they still come with that workbook as S&S has recently changed the process of the surgery.)

I hope this helps :devilgrin:
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Gauche

Oh,thank you for the reply. It has i think,an ebook version of what you may be talking about. Also if i check under courses in my account,it looks like several modules related to Uphir service,though they are grayed out and not clickable. I was actually wondering if they were supposed to be clickable or maybe activated aftter the service but some were labled in such a way that insinuates they are modules before the service,during the service,and after the service. As for the custom..that is a slightly different matter. I opted to have the chakra binding as opposed to a vessel,which was why i was curious about possible visitations before it was completed. Ive never had any work on my chakras--let alone a binding. Im also a bit curious as to the chakra binding itself. If it were all of my chakras as a whole,or a specific chakra. I have more questions than i can shake a stick at,but learning as i go is a lovely feeling.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Conium

Gauche wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:43 am
Oh,thank you for the reply. It has i think,an ebook version of what you may be talking about. Also if i check under courses in my account,it looks like several modules related to Uphir service,though they are grayed out and not clickable. I was actually wondering if they were supposed to be clickable or maybe activated aftter the service but some were labled in such a way that insinuates they are modules before the service,during the service,and after the service. As for the custom..that is a slightly different matter. I opted to have the chakra binding as opposed to a vessel,which was why i was curious about possible visitations before it was completed. Ive never had any work on my chakras--let alone a binding. Im also a bit curious as to the chakra binding itself. If it were all of my chakras as a whole,or a specific chakra. I have more questions than i can shake a stick at,but learning as i go is a lovely feeling.
Anything to help! Hmm, since I had the surgery before these modules were released I'm not so sure what that's about. However, check in your downloads tab. There should be the working booklet. Since they've updated the process that they use, it may be different and I hope it's there for you. If you haven't already checked it out, Nyctophilia Raven has a thread on here reviewing her surgery and the effects that it's had on her. Just scroll down a bit on the active topics and you should be able to see it no problem.

Do you mean the Aura Linking? That's the only thing I can think of that the coven offers. Those work almost the same as a regular vessel, except the binding is done to your aura to link yours and your companion's energy. Essentially you become the vessel. That's a really bad way to explain it, but it's also the easiest to understand. Either way, with a vessel binding or an aura binding, you will definitely have visits. All throughout the screening and binding process, a lot of people experience visits. If you have any other questions, my PMs are open and I'll attempt to help as much as I can.

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
Gauche

Oh yes, I meant to say Aura. I have chakra on the brain from what I had been reading about lately. I may take you up on that offer,though I dont think i have the ability to pm yet,because i am still a new member. I had been looking at some of the information on some of the info provided with the custom purchase,and was wondering for the "make it mine" ritual,how would i make the aura binding mine :p i understand it as it pertains to a vessel but not as it pertaining to my own essence. I have an idea,but not sure if it would be applicable lol

Conium

Gauche wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:28 pm
Oh yes, I meant to say Aura. I have chakra on the brain from what I had been reading about lately. I may take you up on that offer,though I dont think i have the ability to pm yet,because i am still a new member. I had been looking at some of the information on some of the info provided with the custom purchase,and was wondering for the "make it mine" ritual,how would i make the aura binding mine :p i understand it as it pertains to a vessel but not as it pertaining to my own essence. I have an idea,but not sure if it would be applicable lol
If you're on the discord, you can reach me there too! However you wish to contact me is perfectly fine!

With the "make it yours" ritual, you don't have to do anything with it for the aura linking. That ritual is specifically for vessels or any other physical items in your care that you use for magickal or metaphysical purposes to clear it of other people's energy and not the spell or binding that's linked to it. So with your aura linking, there's no residual energy to clear as it's a completely energetic binding.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”