Sharing SPG on Energy Sources (An energy Work Paradigm)

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Lethe

Finding in-depth, detailed information on energy alignments and how these alignments affect spirit work and entity classification (beyond Dark Arts, Light Arts) can be near-impossible. The information I have compiled in this document is SPG, and derived from my own experiences and interpretation of these experiences. However, I believe at least some of these points are relevant regardless of what your personal practice looks like. I encourage you to assess these definitions critically and challenge them, or incorporate them into your own personal views as you see fit.
It’s also important to note that my understanding of Source Well theory is still evolving. As such, as I gain more information and continue to study/ have more experiences in relation to Source wells, etc. the information on this post might become obsolete or be updated.

What is a Source? A source is energy. (The kind of energy you manipulate, use to power-up your practice, fuel your spells and do your spirit work with). It is my belief that all sources are “alive” and have a certain degree of consciousness to them. The level of agency a source has is directly proportional to how developed/old it is. The source/ sources you connect to innately have a direct relationship with your energy core and the energy alignments you have.

Origin Sources: These are the “original” energy alignments. They are the “‘oldest” energy types (Ex. void, likely reiki). There is not a concrete list of Origin Sources although I would like to study them more.

How did Origin Sources come to be? Hell if I know. I have theories, of course…. But…. I cannot concretely say “This Is the Truth About How Origin Sources Came Into Existence.”
---> Possible theory: At one point there was some “Universal” energy mass. This energy became so unstable that eventually...bam- the energies shattered/exploded/ separated leading to the creation of distinct Origin Sources.

Divergence Sources: Energy alignments formed throughout time, either by naturally evolving from an Origin Source or because Origin sources or different Divergence Sources intermingled.

Source wells: Unadulterated energy centre in its purest form. This is where all energy of a specific type would be derived from. Ground zero
Pure energy found in source wells is incredibly potent, but also dangerous. Energy direct from the source is so undiluted that the majority of living entities coming even close to it would be fucking deader than dead. Goodbye life cycles, goodbye consciousness, hello darkness my old friend. These source wells have energy pathways flowing everywhere. (Like veins of energy flowing into the living organism that is our lovely universe).

Source veins: Pathways through which diluted source energy flows. At times, these pathways intersect, creating distinct energy mixes. These distinct energy mixes can eventually evolve and become source wells too.

Is all energy trapped in this system? There is energy outside of these wells/ vein systems but in negligible amounts. In order to do something like significantly manipulate energy or perform spirit work, etc. you’d need a connection to a vein or energy system. Connecting to a source is not something you have to do consciously, either. Most of us are innately attracted to work with the sources that we are connected with, and draw energy from these sources subconsciously when we are doing spirit work or energy work.

Can I access energy sources outside of the one I am naturally connected to?
Humans can access different sources (although not every entity you encounter will have the same abilities, and not every energy worker will be able to manipulate other sources skillfully). However, manipulating energy sources outside of the one(s) that you are innately connected to can be extremely challenging. Furthermore, the level of energy work you will be able to achieve (if you do not create an energy system that is linked to this source) will be mediocre at best. You might find manipulating energy from sources closely related to your innate source to be easiest.
Manipulating energy from sources that you are not innately connected to OR that you have not been aligned with [through initiation, for example] can be very trying both physically and mentally. Doing this for a prolonged period of time is not recommended or sustainable, particularly if you want to advance in your practice.

Fragments: For the purpose of this post, they are considered conscious embodiments of the source. They are the source, but have also developed free-will and agency. They can interact with living things (as long as they control their energy output). As part of the source they have direct access and ability to manipulate unadulterated energy from source wells without repercussion. There can be multiple fragments of the same source.
Fragments of the source are very powerful. Their personalities are distinct, but likely will mirror the qualities/ traits of the source energy they come from. They <generally> have little interest in interacting with the world/ humans/ other entities, although there are exceptions. Do not humanize them- they are unlike any other entities you will encounter. Avoidance is recommended. If not possible, proceed with Extreme caution. Do not seek them out, and cross your fingers hoping that you won’t run into one of them. They will fuck you up if they feel like it.

Deities: For the purpose of this article, deities are defined as high-level, highly developed entities. They are distinct beings from the source, but can access source wells and manipulate pure energy without concern (they will not be negatively affected by the concentration of energy, etc.). Not all deity-type beings are known to humans, nor do they always demand worship.
Deities tend to be more comfortable interacting with the world than fragments.
While all deities are able to access source wells, the extent of manipulation that they are capable of is highly variable. However, all deities are very powerful. Approach cautiously. (Although deities are likely less incomprehensible than fragments, they are still not human. Remember this in your dealings with them).

Native Workers: Defined as entities who are able to innately access the energy from one of the pure source well veins. They derive their power, abilities, etc. from one of these sources but the level of purity that they can tolerate is variable. (Fire elementals, pure-void creatures, etc. are all examples of native workers). Native Worker personalities are all highly variable. Cultures, religions, & species that can be classified as “Native Workers” are countless.

Energy Hybrids: Entities who are able to innately access the energy from one of the mixed source well veins. Energy hybrids are not a “cross” between two species with different alignments. Rather, they are unique species whose source energy is a mix of two or more sources. They derive their power and abilities from this source mix, and might also be able to access (depending on their skill and power) energy from the pure source well veins that comprise their energy alignment. A Void reaper would be able to access energy from a death/void vein, as well as from a death vein, and a void vein.

Bloodline Hybrids: Entities who are a mix between two species that derive their power from different sources. They might be able to draw energy from mixed source veins, from only one source, or from no source whatsoever. A dragon/water hybrid would be an example of a bloodline hybrid.

Disconnected: Entities and living beings who, for one reason or another, cannot access source energy at all. They might have been cut off in a past life, had a binding performed, or they might be unlucky bloodline hybrids. Being cut off from source energy can have serious physical, mental, and emotional repercussions. It will also make spiritual work either exceedingly difficult or impossible.

Cool story, but why do I care? As mentioned earlier, the Source Wells you innately connect to have a direct impact on your energy core and on your energetic alignment. This is exactly the reason why you should care!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”