Meditation questions:

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Does anyone get overly hot or excessively thirsty when bonding with their companion? Lately when i feel im connected i get cotton mouth or break into a sweat when i have that feeling that beyond the shadow of a doubt,im linked. It gets to where it will ultimately break my concentration. Does this happen to anyone else?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Darth Moronius

may be not used to mediation? :crazy:
User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

The sudden flush of heat could honestly be you feeling their energy, and the increase of energy movement through your system. The more you develop your senses, the easier it gets to distinguish this, and the less it just feels like heat.

As for the thirst: any spiritual/magickal operation will use energy like a workout, even if it is in a bit of a different way. I (and a few sources with a lot more literature under their belt) suggest having something to drink during anything you do. Whenever I am doing connection with a companion, I'll make sure to have a cup of tea to sip on.

Hopefully this helps.
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Could be caused by Kundalini.
Pingala (solar, fire) causes heat and Ida (Lunar, water) causes cold. You could try cleansing breaths that clean your Nadis.
Excessive heat or cold can point to a blockage in the respective channels so cleansing could be of help.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This used to happen with me when I first started contacting Lord Leviathan and I was chanting His enn 108 times without properly grounding myself.

What personally helped me was utilizing the Demon Attunement ritual to balance my energies with His. It allowed me to better communicate and I wouldn't have all those side effects.

Here's a link to a forum post for it: https://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=4871

I've also used this for just about all of my companions when I feel like I've fallen out of sync with them for whatever reason and need to reestablish that connection so that we can work better together.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Gauche

Thank you all. I am doing the rituals and meditating,usually twice a day. Once when i bath i try to build connection and before bed i try communicating. Usually when i have the thirst its before bed,when bathing the water probably keeps me from being thirsty. Ill try with something to sip on. It only happens when i feel a deep connection so it likely is a combination of their energy and it being taxing on me. I still dont have their name but im bonding deeper i think. They are letting me smell scents,im thinking its something they may prefer as an offering,i smell ot but have no idea what it is. Almost smells like milk and honey hand soap haha. But oh well,ill try harder. Thanks again!
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Gauche wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:45 am
Thank you all. I am doing the rituals and meditating,usually twice a day. Once when i bath i try to build connection and before bed i try communicating. Usually when i have the thirst its before bed,when bathing the water probably keeps me from being thirsty. Ill try with something to sip on. It only happens when i feel a deep connection so it likely is a combination of their energy and it being taxing on me. I still dont have their name but im bonding deeper i think. They are letting me smell scents,im thinking its something they may prefer as an offering,i smell ot but have no idea what it is. Almost smells like milk and honey hand soap haha. But oh well,ill try harder. Thanks again!
Keep doing what you're doing. I would also say to keep a journal with all of your experiences and insights. This way, when you do get your scroll you can compare notes and see just how well it lines up. Before you meditate, maybe have some tea or orange juice or something to help build up your blood sugar a little bit this way, as you naturally expend the energy during your meditation it doesn't have such a big impact on you.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Gauche

I think i have finally solved the thirst issue during meditation and trying to connect. I have been trying so hard to connect and be able to hear my companion's voice that i think the thirst was their way of nudging me with hints. If i am not mistaken, it is the throat chakra that deals with communication..and hearing. I'd asked several times if they could guide me to help me develop the ability to hear words and i think it is their way of leading me to connect and stimulate my throat chakra more. If i'm right, it would be quite the break through for my own understanding. Thank you all for the help and advice,i just felt like sharing my own interpretation ive just become aware of. Mysteriously,it "popped" into my head during my relaxation time.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”