Experiences and questions re: Duke Valefor and Molech? Please??

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Kristen

Hi people,

This may be long, so buckle up and please stay with me for this weird ride.

I have had some communication that I would say is "demonic" recently. However, I wonder if I should preface with some background regarding dreams...

I have many recurring dreams and one of them relates to a place I lived in my 20s. I dream often that I am back living there, except it is somehow bigger, better, etc. I am haunted though. I am afraid many times to be there as there are many, many spirits there and some are scaring the crap out of me! I think some may be "demons". This could relate to personal "demons" i.e. personal issues/hang ups or could be literal, as I have had literal dreams that are definitely not symbolic. In the dream, I am physically pushed around and lifted up and all sorts. Anyway, as I progress through this dream each time I have it, I get stronger and less afraid. I get to the point in some dreams where, at first I am scared and I am seeing spirits as though they are solid. In the end I realise they are not scary and begin speaking to them all. They end up being friends and looking after me somewhat. I have a variation on this dream which is growing up in the house of my childhood.

Anyway, it is not the first time I have had some inkling that the dead may be trying to communicate with me. I have so far not been too keen in every day life and have mostly shut this down.

Well, as for the demonic communication - I had a spirit = a shadowy angelic being, who I felt was related to Lucifer, this spirit appeared in a puff of black smoke like stuff (spirit smoke if you get my drift) and said, "Ay amech, reichi Molech." Now, I am not really sure what it means but I have looked up Molech and that being is a little too scary for me at this stage, especially since I have a child! I have changed this "incantation" to, "Ay amech, reichi Melech." Melek (different spelling) means angel in Turkish, I have discovered. Should I be worried about Molech? Does anyone know of real experiences and information from a non Xtian approach?

Well, new communication occurred this morning. This morning I had a shadowy angel show up in half waking state (like last time) and say, "Doomay kanz, dook fwa," which I figured to be (possibly grammatically incorrect) French - I have learnt that language and I know that demons can use earthly languages and their own, plus variations. I translated the words to, "Du Mais quinze, Duc fois." This translates as, "May 15th, the Duke (who is) superlative."

So, I go and check through all the names of the "demonic" beings listed on this site and come up with Valefor! A vampyric being - sorry, but now I've got the warning bells again! He does seem to fit with the correspondences though - 11-20th Mayt, Venus, copper, earth element, green, sandalwood and Taurus (my ascendant sign). He does seem to teach some pretty decent stuff too. What worries me is that it involves necromancy - is it really my thing, I ask myself? He can be willed and bound to your bedroom for protection while you sleep and he does initiate through the astral and dreams! He teaches loyalty and manipulation. Hmmm.... What worries me is, he feeds from forms that come near you (me) = hopefully not my family members?!

Please, can someone advise somehow? I would really appreciate it. Also, anyone understand the demonic languages? So many more questions as usual! :crazy: :shocked: :??:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”