Chanting Enns

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Zuule

I think they're working, but it feels as though I'm afraid and reppulsing them?
While attracting them because of the enn.

I'm unsure what's going on.

How can I get a more direct contact with them?
User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

The use of an Enn is a form of evocation/invocation. More specifically: it is an invitation into your ritual space and a signal flare, of sorts, to get their attention. As it is in the daemonic tongue, and the Enns were channeled from the daemonic divine themselves, it is the most direct line to them.

One of the biggest reasons I have seen a daemonic force "repulsed" from a ritual calling has to do with the practitioner's own preformed, deeply ingrained biases. Fear of the daemonic, fear of what the daemon represents or could bring into your life, etc, can all be asking as subconscious signs that you do not want them in your space, even as you are using the Enn as a means to invite them in. Oftentimes, people don't even realize they are sending this out, as it is so deeply programmed into western society at this point.

Another reason could be that there is something in your ritual environment that is repulsing the daemonic from it. I see this most often with cluttered, haphazardly put together ritual spaces where the practitioner just uses wherever and does nothing to prepare the space. Sometimes, though, it can be something more subtle than that. There could be something there, in the space, which is repulsive to the force you are attempting to contact, and they do not wish to be anywhere near it, or they just find it generally displeasing or in bad taste.

Troubleshooting this problem: what have you done to make your ritual space inviting to the daemonic? Before I do any working in my space, I make sure to research the daemon I am trying to reach out to, so I can learn a bit more about them. First thing I look at: incense. Incense is an easy way to set a space. It isn't absolutely necessary, and I know that some people can't burn incense, but it is one of the easiest ways to make your space a bit more "like home" or generally inviting. You can also look at metal associations, plant associations, planetary associations (if you wish to contact them during planetary hours and days), etc. A little bit of preparation can go a long way, and signals to the daemonic that you are interested in actually putting in work.

Hopefully this helps!
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Zuule

The only thing that o could think is a necklace I wear, not sure what value Ive assigned to it. But they seem to come only so close.

I thought I assigned a negative value to it
Zuule

I also tried chanting at work but had a thought say "not here", maybe be cause I was or had so much to do with work that it obviously would have been a waste? Or maybe he didnt want others affected?
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I also have some concerns about the demonic ENN`s.
I mean our intention to use their Enn`s is to get closer to them.
But isn`t it annoying for them, when we use their ENN all the time?
It reminds me on a little child that cries:
"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" all the time and the mother will angry ask "What?! What do you want?"
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Whiski wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:14 am
"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" all the time and the mother will angry ask "What?! What do you want?"
They would have never shared their enns if it was something that would bother them.
Also chanting the enn does give them energy and also they don't need to listen when you chant it.
It's more so that you get attuned to their energy.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Zuule

Whiski wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:14 am
This sort of happened to me the other day on lunch break. I was chanting Lucifers enn and he said immediately (or something did), "why are you saying this to me? What do you have to offer me?"

So that was a learning experience.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

<t>I do a "thank you" ritual to Lord Satan while I am at work. I chant his enn while holding an uncut rose quartz crystal. I carry this wrapped in a scarlet cloth in my backpack because you just never know when you may need to thank Lord Satan! If you feel RHP brainwashing may be interfering with you ability to communicate, you might try asking for assistance from the DL you are reaching out to to help break this down.<br/> Reaching out to a DL with a sincere heart is a very good first step for anyone IMHO. They understand the human condition! And you can take that to the bank! They have been in the "assisting humans who approach them with respect and honor" business for, oh, about 50,000 years, give or take a millennium.

A thing I would like to add, don't place expectations, conditions and restrictions on how you "think" they should respond. They will NOT be impressed by your arrogance. Likewise artificial time frames that YOU consider "reasonable"
"Hello, this is Lord Lucifer returning your call about a meeting time convenient to your schedule. How about...never at fuck you o'clock. Oh, by the way, someone at the IRS has suddenly decided to audit your ass. Catch ya on the flip side!"
<br/>
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Zuule

Passchendaele wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:03 am
<t>I do a "thank you" ritual to Lord Satan while I am at work. I chant his enn while holding an uncut rose quartz crystal. I carry this wrapped in a scarlet cloth in my backpack because you just never know when you may need to thank Lord Satan! If you feel RHP brainwashing may be interfering with you ability to communicate, you might try asking for assistance from the DL you are reaching out to to help break this down.<br/> Reaching out to a DL with a sincere heart is a very good first step for anyone IMHO. They understand the human condition! And you can take that to the bank! They have been in the "assisting humans who approach them with respect and honor" business for, oh, about 50,000 years, give or take a millennium.

A thing I would like to add, don't place expectations, conditions and restrictions on how you "think" they should respond. They will NOT be impressed by your arrogance. Likewise artificial time frames that YOU consider "reasonable"
"Hello, this is Lord Lucifer returning your call about a meeting time convenient to your schedule. How about...never at fuck you o'clock. Oh, by the way, someone at the IRS has suddenly decided to audit your ass. Catch ya on the flip side!"
<br/>

I could barely get through to Lucifer because if that bullshit. It's very tough.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”