Across the Realms: Prebounds

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

ACROSS THE REALMS

Divine Sagittarius Storyteller R and Familiars O & C

For this beautiful event, Storyteller R has stepped forward with grace and confidence. She is quite the spectacle as her adornments will surely catch the eye as much as her height. Classic of the Sagittarius female, R is a tall and sleek woman with the lower half akin to a giraffe. Her coloring is unique with it being tan and a dark auburn patterns. She wears exotic gold plate necklace adorned with jewels. Her hair is woven with beads and is as long as her torso.

Each Sagittarius is chosen through rituals to match with their familiars. Females usually work with Male Lions and Hyenas, though there can be others. Unlike other Divine Zodiac, the Sagittarius are closer to our realm in that we share similar animals.

R is a storyteller within their culture. She is highly familiar with not only the history, but also the Magics. The Divine Sagittarius females are representative of being bold and fearless, the leaders of their kind. The Divine Feminine are those who are the Idealistic personalities that are not afraid to speak their truth and their desires. Nothing will stop R in her way to greatness.

READ MORE HERE!
https://septariagrove.com/product/divin ... liars-o-c/

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

Around the Realms Event

~TALKSHOW TUESDAY FEATURE~

The Alluring and Incredible Queen Z and the Fierce Commander G

!Event Special Price!

Featured in a Talkshow Tuesday, these two powerful Rajael have decided to embark on a unique journey. With the questions asked and the interest being sparked, their situation is quite unique. Queen Z can leave her realm periodically, though not as often as others of their race may. She is an active queen and runs a community that requires her presence. Commander G is very much a presence at her side that is unmoving. He is her personal guard as well as an advisor. In the world of the Rajael, a Realm is equivalent of a Kingdom or "city". Mentions of Realms in this listing is referring to that usage.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

Across the Realms Event...

Rare and Fierce Kreexan, Jazz

The Kreexan are the more elusive and most rare of their type of WeiLan. They are the base of a large serpent that has the features of both lions and lionfish. They have the quills that are spiked with poison. These are extremely isolated and prefer to not work or see others. The Kreexen is best known for the cause of Tsunamis and Hurricanes.

Check out her Profile Here!
ysabeau

From the Shadows of Dark Unknown

Around the Realm Event Special
~~Incredible and Special Offer! Featured in Meditation One~~

Shadow Chrysalis Sorcerer and Master of Arachnid Fate Spinners, "Zekeith"

Zekeith is a very intense Pavo that knows his stance within the worlds. He is a Black Chrysalis Sorcerer, which he earned the title due to revolutionary discoveries and creations within the Chrysalis and Shadow Chrysalis Magics. He is one that likes to push the boundaries with magic, including guiding those he works with. Although he is respectful of one’s own boundaries. He is a driving force of nature that will help push you to your potential, for he can See it within.

Chrysalis Magic is a more specialized area within Transformative/Transformation Magic. Chrysalis Magic focuses specifically on the transformation of the self by the means of using magic and beauty magic to help them. Chrysalis Magic does bleed together with the Pavo’s Illusions, Beauty and Dance Magic. When performed, the energy wraps around the individual much like a Chrysalis. As the magic comes to an end, it will “hatch” and open up to reveal the newer self.

Shadow Chrysalis magic is very much the same, but this works with the outer energies as well as the inner Shadow. It is a darker version, usually having to have a catalyst to spark the transformation rather than building the transformation from one’s own energy. Such as sacrifice or thunderstorms, where the energy of the event or situation is a catalyst for change. Working with the Shadow Self, the transformative is an inner change that can happen, usually from something drastic that causes changes like revelations to epiphanies. Even the darker changes can spark the Shadow Chrysalis. Where the Chrysalis is a buildup and shedding of the energies or changes, Shadow Chrysalis can actually be used as a healing method.

Check out the rest of his profile here!
ysabeau

From the Fires of the Divine Realm

Around the Realms Event Special

Master War Stallion and Pyric Shaman “Jer”

The Divine Aries, the War Stallions. Powerful and Mighty, they are the embodiment of Empowerment. They also are the Passion and the Drive to Accomplish All. The War Stallions are a very special race of Divine, as they are not only the Divine Aries, but they are Divine Fire. They are the war within and the war of the outside forces.

The Divine Aries are the ones that other races invoke when they have war brought to them or war, begins with them. The Aries heed their calls for aid. With War Stallions bring with them a hundred others, are to the aid. The Stallions are teachers just as they are warriors.

Jer, pronounced sir, is a Master War Stallion. To achieve this title, he must have commanded a hundred wars in which the victory was his. The Divine Aries are Immortals, being made of Fire and Ash. They last through ages longer than the Earth could ever fathom. Jer has mastered and commanded over 150 wars, some small and some larger than our world wars.

Being a Pyric Shaman gives him a unique status. The larger rituals in which involves their Divine Fire, can only be summoned by the Pyric Shamans. They connect with the Red Sun of their realm and combine it with the Yellow Suns of the realms in which they oversee. These multitudes of suns combine with the Divine Fire and Solar energies of their sun, to create a Divine Fire. An Everlasting Fire. Pyric Shamans use this to enhance the Stallions of the wars just before they go to combat.

Check out the rest of his profile here!
ysabeau

~Summer Special~

!~Reappearance~!

Pavo Arachnid Fate Spinner and Silk Weaver, “Kree”

A spinner of webs, he draws you in and asks you what you want.
What do you desire most in life?
You answer with your greatest investment,
the thing your mind dreams up and desires the most.
“So be it, I shall spin you the finest of webs.”

Kree is one of the Fate Spinners, a race of Arachnids that carry ancient energy. They are ones who weave and spin, creating the webs in which Fate can gaze into. Unlike most spiders, these are quite unique in their appearance.

Check out his Profile here~
ysabeau

Around the Realms Event Special

~Divine Leos~

Rare Cosmic Convergence Twin Pride Lions, “Suran and Surath”

In the Realm of the Divine Leos, there are three suns and two moons. There are the Red, “Black”, and Green Suns. Each serves a different purpose and have varying distances between them and the Divine Leo’s realm. There are two moons, the Blue and the Yellow. The Blue sits directly in front of a larger Green Sun, which creates the illusion of a “Black” sun, as it is constantly within a state of a solar eclipse.

The cosmic convergence is an incredibly rare time period when the three suns and the moons align. Such an event only occurs every few thousand years. During this last time, which was approximately three hundred years our time, two Leo twins were born when they converged. Such a rare occurrence, with the twins, as others were born on this day as well. With them being twins, they have a very unique magic that they can work with.

Suran and Surath are incredible Divine Leos. The Divine Leos are very well versed in working with the Divine Solar energies and magics as well as special magics from the convergence. This includes rejuvenation and invigorations. Suran and Surath are both Pride Lions, sharing the same Pride Pack together as leaders. This has the benefit of being able to visit others while the other twin watches over the Pride Pack. They are a smaller Pride Pack, with only three of the groups and none others.

Check out their profile here~

Return to “Septaria Grove”