About working with Lady Lilith

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Lachdan1832
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I need some advice about this. I’ve been working with Lady Lilith since a year. I have a question. How often is needed for work with her? I am meditating on her listening her chant while I am sleeping and doing sex magick mixed with candle magick, but this it not daily. Is this enough for make strong my bond with her? Thank you! :devilflame:
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

My advice if you're seeking to form an organic bond with her would be to engage her as you truly feel called and compelled to. A mistake we can sometimes make earlier on in a practice with any deity is concern over whether there should be I guess a schedule or regimen to show our devotion, interest and care for the deity. I've come to learn that it is a lot more rewarding when you focus on acting out of pure desire and inspiration to do so (as long as the timing and the work performed is apt); when you feel that excitement or yearning or you can sense the solemn and absolute necessity to approach/honor the deity.. then you know you are involved in something real. This way you can train your intuition and fine-tune it to be intimately aware of when the deity is with you, how they have affected you and to really align with your destiny concerning Lilith.

If however you are engaging her for a very particular goal, you will just want to take into consideration what the goal is and if you have or should form a contract with her regarding it. This can change the frequency you work with her and what exactly you are to do.

Otherwise, I think what you're doing is great and I appreciate that you are honoring Lilith as she is dear to me as well.

Cheers~
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Lachdan1832

Thanks a lot for answer me, Lady Noctua. I was reading your reply and I've concluded this: is not the frequency the most important thing when we work with a deity. The thing that really matters is our intention and our desire to be in contact with our deity. Is this right?
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

I would say that is on point, yes! And just allowing the bond between you and your deity to develop organically, however that may look like.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Calin

Lachdan, I made contact with Lilith last week for the first time in months, and she was more present and manifesting stronger than ever before, episodic visible manifestations of her shimmering around the house for a good 3 days after I called, so you are doing great. Just be open to what's happening around you rather than worrying, relax and observe how she is working with you. If you are willing, progressive possession is a great way to strengthen the bonds with her.
Lachdan1832

Thanks, Lady Noctua and Calin for be in touch with me. I am really concerned about this, because these last days I've been feeling drained and tired. I don't know if this could be affecting my wish about be bonded with Lady Lilith. But, however, I still think about her but don't feel in the right way to work with her (but I want to)

What do you advice to me? I need help about this. Thank you!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”