Alot has happened in the last few days..

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Zuule

I joined the forum Tuesday and so much has happened..

Things I thought I knew about Satan but didnt, things.. everything is fucked, but you guys have helped me understand alot.

I keep thinking that Ive outgrown certain demonic traits, and dont want to have be cause I like the company of whatever was causing me to act how I was.

I also keep seeing a a cloaked pale and black haired man.. standing there.. getting closer.. all the time.

It's sort of freaking me out but feels good at the same time..

The forum has helped me out. Alot. I dont know what else to say.
Darth Moronius

Zuule

Good reading. What's with that figure I ve been seeing?
Zuule

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 pm
may be go from basuc?
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and ... oundation/
:devilread:
I read a little bit, but something popped out at me, I thought demons are low energy. Why would having a higher frequency aid that?
Darth Moronius

Zuule wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:55 am

I read a little bit, but something popped out at me, I thought demons are low energy. Why would having a higher frequency aid that?
becase demons connected here is not low energy :crazy:
like this https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=8064
and false dark https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=800
Zuule

Those are great reads I'll look at them a little later. But what about that figure I was seeing?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Zuule wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:15 am
Those are great reads I'll look at them a little later. But what about that figure I was seeing?
Since you're the only one seeing it and the description is pretty generic.....you're on your own unless you get a reading or somebody else to look into it.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Zuule

I thought I saw a post about it from Akelta, with that exact description. Pretty vague vision.

Standing there in my living room, faced a quarter turn left from me. I got a solemn feeling. A few times this happened. Non threatening. "Raven" comes to mind, like that movie The Crow. I like it.

I thought it was Satan, but the description is a bit off, as the blog says he has horns and is tan, not pale.

I'm really interested in this because it happened for a few days straight. Same position in relation to me every time I saw it. Clear as day.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Zuule wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:59 pm
I thought I saw a post about it from Akelta, with that exact description. Pretty vague vision.

Standing there in my living room, faced a quarter turn left from me. I got a solemn feeling. A few times this happened. Non threatening. "Raven" comes to mind, like that movie The Crow. I like it.

I thought it was Satan, but the description is a bit off, as the blog says he has horns and is tan, not pale.

I'm really interested in this because it happened for a few days straight. Same position in relation to me every time I saw it. Clear as day.
That can be literally anything.
From reaper to immortal to some kind of wraith to an elf to vampire..........take your pick from Tobin's spirit guide.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Zuule

Didnt realise that. Its the first time u saw it too. Raven coming to mind has gotta be a clue.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”