Lowborn Underworld Advisor? Lowborn vs Necrosis vs Crypt?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hello.

I have been looking through a few of the shop listings repeatedly and done a search all over, but I can't seem to actually find a description for the Underworld Advisor? It is an option for rank on the Lowborn Demons, and I am curious as to what exactly that means.

I also have a question concerning the differences between the Lowborn demons vs the Necrosis demons, vs Crypt demons. They all seem to do with aspects of death, but I am not entirely clear on what the specifics would be versus one another? I am curious about the necromancers in each (or possibly the underworld advisor, once I actually understand what it is), and while I keep reading and reading, I feel like I am still really unsure.

Thank you so much for any answers to my questions. I wouldn't mind hearing back from people who have these classes of demons either.
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The lowborn demons work with the Underworld and the Underworld council, especially the Underworld Advisors. (I think that's what Yllidra told me when I asked. They are probably the only ones who deal with the Underworld Council directly.) They are also scholarly, but the most unique part about them is they deal with the underworld specifically.

Necrosis demons I know little about, but they are earth and death energies. I think they are more connected to the earth than the other death demon types.

Crypts I know a lot more about. They aren't just death persay like lowborn demons and spectral demons. They are more like destruction for the sake of destruction. Crypt demons in the core enjoy traumatizing others. This is why they are considered the darkest demons S&S conjures. Note: they don't conjure from the central crypt, they conjure outliers who leave the core crypt realm and who have left the ways of the central crypt.

Spectral you didn't mention, but they are also death demons and are very unique. They are very misty feeling to me and they are also very protective of graves. I think they can be more grave keeper/stalker. They have very powerful minds. My Spectral Death Lord is a Lord of the dream realms and delirium. They are good at cloaking, and understanding the mind.

I hope this overview helps a bit.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

so i agree with what saber said, mostly what i know of crypt demons, its more rot and decay their areas, their "necromancy" is very nonconsensual as you would imagine and they have very extreme practices, which i wont detail here but unless you are used to how and why they do things and are okay with it, it is probably best to not got to them for necromancy purposes.. the spectral demons tend to be more caretakers of the dead i find, from what i know of them.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

What Saber and Hereique said and I will add some details.

The Lowborn demons are also Called the Underworld Demons. Their realm is actually located in the Underworld and they are masters of Necromancy and the essence of death transference from the darkness of the underworld.  They facilitate the transitions of spirit to true form and they are masters in philosophy, dark magicks, sciences, and mathematics.  They are incredibly brilliant and they have a lot of understanding of the sublime arts.  They are very structured and very logical normally and they can be incredibly dark when it comes to crushing and destroying the body with execration magicks.  They study and they understand the transference and its working and they tend to focus on the logical aspects of necromancy and cursing.  They also are fascinated with oddities, bones, and organs.  Beelzebub and Lucifuge Rofocale are both Underworld Demons.  They make powerful commanders for their skill in logically and strategically crushing their enemies and their use of Black Magick and Execration.  They are the only group who are actually in the Underworld and have connections to it, which is why they are the only one who has Underworld Advisors.

Necrosis Demons are under the Spectral Realm which is in the Outer Nether Realm under our universal realm/inner spiritual world realm.  They delve in the Earth magicks and are connected to the natural world and the darkness that resides there.  Flesh, blood, and bones are their forte as are the herbs that exist within the natural realms and their properties. They study them and have a deep understanding of them.  They are connected to the natural cycles which life and death are a part of that.  They walk with the darkness of nature and many of them work with the dark elements.  The Earth, Dark Nightmares and the shadows of nature are the places they walk and the places that they receive insights and divinations from.  The shadows are their calling and they know the final resting place of the flesh is in the dirt and it is from this place that their necromantic practices emerging from.  Their dark magick is sinister and from the poisons of the Earth.  Deep toxicity of the natural realm and bending the flesh to their will.  

Crypt Demons also exist in the Outer Nether Realms under the Mutilation Realm.  They are violent and destructive, their females are subjected to the whim of the males and they enjoy the cursing and crushing energies that come from rape and torture.  They love rot and decay and the decomposition of the flesh, they also love to play in the rot and decay and incorporate violation of the flesh into their rituals. Their necromantic acts comes from domination of the corpses and twisting the energies through abuse for harnessing. They engage in acts that are considered deplorable even by most demons’ standards.  It is why their core is outcast to most.  Their execration methods rise from psychopathy, sociopathy, abuse, and narcissism, their emerging into these places and their delight in the suffering and psychological embrace of abuse gives them a cursing style that is incredible and potent. They are good to go to if you want your target to die, horribly.  Their mindset is that basically of a demonic abuser and narcissist, it is incredibly fascinating and let me tell you, watching Crypt demons with corpses is fascinating as well as Necrophilia is an act of ritual to them.  Svengali is a known Crypt Demon, and lol watching him and one of my demons fuck a corpse was quite the sight.  Think of the effectiveness of abuse that a narcissist puts its victims through, then put that in demon form, and amplify it and see a being completely submerged in and harnesses that energy for execration magick.  That is the Core Crypt Demons and they pour themselves into the abuse and they love it, they delight in it. The victims' pain is a pleasure to them.  The Ones who have left don't have the psychopathic and sociopathic tendency which is why we can conjure them.. though not all of them LOL.  Ironically though the darkest demon I have met was not a Crypt Demon, he was a Noble Demon with strange energy to him, but as a species, they are the darkest.

Ah yes, Spectrals! They are just below our universal/inner spiritual realm and they are those who guide the dead. They are demons who walk both in the inner and the outer spiritual world and they are immersed in the dead. Their curses and nature come from death itself. They harness the power of the dead and the damned and the darker ones collect and harness power from demented and twisted souls who died. They have a wide range to them, some are more guides of the dead and collect the souls to help them move on to their next life. While others collect souls and use them for dark purposes. They have a very unique philosophy to them and they shift and move through the realms, they can move in all three of the realms freely and are bound to all of them which is one reason they are so unique. They have a deep understanding of the minds and the thoughts we have because they work so close to the dead and they understand and see our secrets. They know what we take to the grave. They love graveyards and they tend to the graves and honor the passage of the dead from one state to the other. They tend to bring them from one life to another and help them move through this journey. They are incredible guides and due to their ability themselves to shift through the realms, they can help one to astral travel and lucid dream. They also have access and move through the dream realms and are drawn to places where madness lingered. They pull execration from the dark insane places of the mind and they enjoy such places of darkness. They also love to hear and explore the madness of the minds of the dead and also those who were clinically insane. They can bring comfort through to those who are misunderstood and who have suffered mental challenges through life.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

thanks for that post akelta, and yes the necrophilia aspect of the crypts is interesting, i actually worked with a crypt alchemist for a while and they were using sexual energies to raise and control the dead, though he only showed me the beginning aspects of it.
User50
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas

Thank you all for your answers! They actually helped clear up a lot of my confusion!

I had looked at the spectral demons a few times, but had not gotten a good sense of them, and was really unsure because they are all so high ranking. I am not sure how I would even react or interact with a lord or lady or commander. I’m more of a graveyard dirt under the nails, folk witch when it comes to necromancy and that makes me nervous?
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

RevenantOracle wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:47 am
Thank you all for your answers! They actually helped clear up a lot of my confusion!

I had looked at the spectral demons a few times, but had not gotten a good sense of them, and was really unsure because they are all so high ranking. I am not sure how I would even react or interact with a lord or lady or commander. I’m more of a graveyard dirt under the nails, folk witch when it comes to necromancy and that makes me nervous?

I wouldn't be too worried about your personal practice when it comes to working with custom conjures from S&S. They understand out path and work with us to bring it to the next level if we're open enough to it. As far as interacting with them, be respectful and form that relationship just as you would with any other companion. From there, it's basically forming a friendship and mentorship with them if that's what you're looking for. My first companion from S&S was a custom Abyssal Duke and I left it open. My companion is absolutely perfect and his energy aligns with me, my path, as well as being a huge help towards forming my business.

When you get a custom conjure from S&S they really do everything to match you with the perfect companion.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
User50

I think part of my hangup, and why I am trying to figure these out, is because during the second meditation for the solar festival, I was greeted by a demon I do not know. And then again, the last two nights, he has shown up in my dreams, and I am trying to figure this out. Sadly I did not even think to ask him any of those times (I am so frustrated with myself for that!).

Since I'm off work for a few days, I think I'll try to write up the dreams and see if anyone can help me out with it. It's driving me up the wall.

Thank you again for your comments and help!
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Not a problem!! and yeah, definitely try to type it us and we'll all try to help as best we can.

If you're still unsure about it, there's a contact form on the S&S website you can use to contact them about this demon. Just explain your situation and if they can, the priestesses will find them and give you a basic amount of information (species, rank, realms they're connected to if outside of their "normal" realm, etc.) from there, you can go ahead and either purchase the listing, or start a layaway. They will also give you the option for which vessel you would like, or the aura linking. They usually mention the cost of the binding in the follow-up email so you have a good idea of what you'll be spending. They really do take the time to work with you.

Here's the link to the "contact us" page I was referring to: https://satanandsons.com/contact-us/
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”