Spiritual worlds clarification

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Gaebulg

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right category so please feel free to move it if there's a better one.

From what I read on this forum there are 3 worlds considered, Inner Spiritual World, Outer Spiritual World and a third one which I'm not sure on what it is.

According to the esoteric cosmology (Theosophy) there are 3 plans of existence being considered: physical plane, astral plane and mental plane.
Does the Inner Spiritual World include all the 3 plans (physical, astral and mental)?
Is the Outer Spiritual World outside of the 3 plans and therefore of the Inner Spiritual World?
Does the Outer Spiritual World match the Mental Plane and so it includes the various sub-plans?

What is the third plane being mentioned on the forums beside the Inner Spiritual World and the Outer Spiritual World?

Considering that in the Outer Spiritual World entities (True Forms) are immortal when they incarnate in the Inner Spiritual World do they become mortal (with a life-death cycle)?
Is this true also for Immortal beings in the Inner Spiritual World like Gods?

Assuming that in the Outer Spiritual World there are many different creatures and not only Angels and Demons and assuming that in the Inner Spiritual World any creature keeps their Outer Spiritual World's original bloodline, when Inner Spiritual World's creatures die do they return directly to their original True Form based on their bloodline in the Outer Spiritual World?
Do they go to the Spectral realm in the Inner Spiritual World for some time before moving to the Spectral Realm in the Outer Spiritual World?

I have many more questions, but I don't want to make this post longer.

Since this concept of the Inner and Outer Spiritual world is really fascinating to me I want to connect the dots and understand it better so please forgive me for the amount of questions.

I look forward to any clarification and thank you for the attention.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So Akelta has done some really good posts on this in the past, so maybe a forum search would be good if you haven’t already. Just to clarify also as far as I know the osw and isw are terms used by Satan and sons pretty much exclusively. My understanding in this though to answer your questions ( just based of my experiences and info I have received I. This, but ymmv), the ISW contains the three planes you discuss but the OSW is beyond that. As for the incarnation question, depends how heavily and directly they incarnate, in the isw I would imagine they die as this is part of the experiences down here, but remeber also there isn’t just one answer to this and it will vary. Form what I know of the bloodlines,it depends on beliefs I think, but also in my POV, it depends on where they want to go after death, they don’t have to return to osw if they don’t want to. I would also say that is likely to happen with the spectral realm, however as far as I understand it the spectral realm is one realm that sits across both the osw and the isw, like a kind of cloud that kind of merges with them both, and as with all things in defining worlds it isn’t so clear cut or as distinct as one may think. I hope this helps some.
Gaebulg

Thank you for the information.
Yes, I've seen Akelta posted quite a bit on the topic, but I was unable to find the answers to these questions hence my post.
Gaebulg

Thank you for the information.
Yes, I've seen Akelta posted quite a bit on the topic, but I was unable to find the answers to these questions hence my post.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gaebulg wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:29 am
Does the Inner Spiritual World include all the 3 plans (physical, astral and mental)?
Is the Outer Spiritual World outside of the 3 plans and therefore of the Inner Spiritual World?
Does the Outer Spiritual World match the Mental Plane and so it includes the various sub-plans?
Outer means outer. So yes, outside
Both have their own planes (There's many many more than just 3) and many more dimensions and many more realms
Gaebulg wrote:
What is the third plane being mentioned on the forums beside the Inner Spiritual World and the Outer Spiritual World?
I've never seen a third 'plane' mentioned. Also it's not just a plane.
Gaebulg wrote:
Considering that in the Outer Spiritual World entities (True Forms) are immortal when they incarnate in the Inner Spiritual World do they become mortal (with a life-death cycle)?
Is this true also for Immortal beings in the Inner Spiritual World like Gods?
They can be immortal in the inner spiritual realm too. Although Immortal means more along the lines until the death of this universe. If that universe ends, probably just a few weeks have passed in the outer spiritual realm. Their time is way way way off compared to ours. So a day there could be thousands if not millions of years here.
Gaebulg wrote:
Assuming that in the Outer Spiritual World there are many different creatures and not only Angels and Demons and assuming that in the Inner Spiritual World any creature keeps their Outer Spiritual World's original bloodline, when Inner Spiritual World's creatures die do they return directly to their original True Form based on their bloodline in the Outer Spiritual World?
Do they go to the Spectral realm in the Inner Spiritual World for some time before moving to the Spectral Realm in the Outer Spiritual World?
Usually they stay as a spirit of what they incarnated here until they work through whatever they work through and then return to their true form unless they want to reincarnate into something else right away.
Also as far as I understood, the underworld/spectral realm are transitional realms, so they're connecting the inner and the outer spiritual world and therefor are liminal places, belonging to both.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”