Beginner questions

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Native and English seem pretty unimaginative. I was thinking more of something like Greek, Hebrew or Latin.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
User34567

ok.serious now. they read our emotions & mind why the words would be even needed then.... :idea:
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Words if for no thing else, I made a deal with a demon back in 1445 and it enden badly 9 years later for me and for Vienna. This time around I am reading the fine print.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:37 pm
Hi.

Total beginner here. I have a question about languages. Are some spirits/demons more likely to respond to different languages? Or have a different attitude when they do? I have read somewhere it matters, but wanted to hear from more experienced amongst you.

Different languages are nothing to worry about. They understand far more than you or I and have no issues with small things like a language barrier.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

My companion mainly communicates through touch,smells,and feeling. I think they can understand your innate desires pretty well.i can hear sounds like screeching or squawking sometimes.. i joking asked my companion if she was communicating or just making noises..then it happened a few more times followed by a lot of laughing. I think just to mess with me they did make intention squawk noises. But was the first time i heard crystal clear laugher from them 🙄
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”