Beginner questions

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Maks

So I have always felt somewhat attune and spiritual but was never sure what any of it meant.. I recently discovered demons and have been wanting to work with them. I chose to attempt to make a pact with Clauneck 2 days ago. I used his sigil and enn to try and make contact. After meditating for about an hour o did feel like something else was in the room with me but didn’t feel like I had made direct contact. I am in a financial crisis and really need some guidance or assistance so when I no longer felt alone I said out loud what I needed hoping he would hear me. It felt as if nothing happened or changed and I felt a bit discouraged thinking I didn’t make direct contact. However the next day my gf surprises me with a trip to Vegas in which I hit a small keno jackpot for 200 dollars, left Vegas up 300 dollars.. I wasn’t sure if this was the doing of the demon or just coincidence. When I got home I decided to try once again to contact Clauneck, again I didn’t feel I definitively had made contact but last night when i went to bed I had a dream where I saw his sigil and he showed me the names of the demon Azazel who I have heard of and then one I had never heard of and couldn’t have possibly known if it hadn’t been for the dream which was Belphagor I had to google it afterwards to even see if it was a real thing and found it to is a demon. Is it possible that Clauneck or a demon would suggest other demons to work with as well? Does anyone have any experience working with belphagor or Clauneck? Is this coincidental or was he trying to tell me something? Like I said I am very new to all this and not sure what any of it really means , I feel quite stupid to be honest. Any suggestions or guidance on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

To me it sounds like you made contact and I would consider that the money you received was very likely clauneck answering, however this is also up to your own discernment, which as you work more with this you will grow in and understand in time. Belphegore is also associated with wealth and money, while I have not worked with them personally I have heard they are quite able to aid in this kind of situation. and yes it isn’t uncommon that demons may suggest others to work with who may be better suited toward your needs. Azazel is also considered to be a teacher and helpful in some cases for those beginning their path.
Heretique
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O

Missed edit window, personally I would also thank clauneck and maybe offer them something to acknowledge what happened? But it is up to you and your practices, at any rate it would help build rapport.
Maks

What would you recommend as an offering , I’ve read up on it and different sources suggest different things. I don’t want to offend him by offering something he doesn’t care for. Also is it necessary to build an altar or is there another way to offer something? I have to sort of practice in private because my wife doesn’t really understand it and the idea scares her so an alter might not be do able at this time. Should I attempt to work with the other demons suggested or continue to build a rapport and understanding of Clauneck first? Is it advisable to work with multiple demons at once? The dream was kind of overwhelming not scary or anything but it felt like a ton of information thrown in my face at once and I am still trying to dissect it all and understand what it all meant.
Maks

Also thanks for the reply @Heretique
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I would suggest reaching out to those they have seemed to suggest. Maybe there is a reason. Some spirits/entities/demons require you do or work qith something else before they will work with you,or perhaps they are meant to help open you up for better communication. Maybe you are more receptive to different energies and are being guided to omes best suited for your vibration or needs,or maybe working with them is something Clauneck is requiring before deeper interaction. Could be so many things, what do you feel is right?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Heretique

you are welcome. for the offering you don't need to have a working altar, just lighting a candle, chanting the enn and/or using their sigil, i would offer food or drink or what you have read up on. personally i find that alcohol-wine may work well as a good basic go to, or tea some have suggested, his incense is dragons blood so get some of that if you can. The main thing with the offering though is the acknowledgment of what he has done, so it is more the intent of the offering that matters in this case. For more direct correspondances you can look at their planet and day for other ideas for offerings

Planet: Mars
Stones: Garnet, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Ruby
Colors: Light Green, Red
Day: Tuesday
Metals: Bronze, Brass
Herbs: Pennyroyal, Mugwort, Basil, Cardamon
Plants: Cacti, Holly
Numbers: 4,16
Element: Fire, Water
Time: Day
Animals: Horse, Deer, Wolf
Incense: Dragonsblood
Enn: Ahvalen Esen Clauneck Kiar (from https://www.alphasatan.com/Thread-Claun ... -Clauneck- this was just a google search though)

Eventually as you work more with them they will let you know preferences. i would also suggest reaching out to those he has told you to. yes you can work with multiple demons at once, but as you are just beginning it may be better to just stick with one. You can also of course continue to build an understanding of Clauneck but in this case it may be like Gauche says. also the s and s encyclopedia may have more information on Clauneck but i haven't checked.
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Hi.

Total beginner here. I have a question about languages. Are some spirits/demons more likely to respond to different languages? Or have a different attitude when they do? I have read somewhere it matters, but wanted to hear from more experienced amongst you.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Heretique

Maybe start a new topic for this? But in terms of languages the different gods I work with sometimes prefer the language of the culture they are mainly honoured in like for example Hindu deities ( but also language and sound has a specific meaning for them) but mostly I find it doesn’t matter. They tend to respond in your own language. But it can vary by entity/ spirit especially if they are heavily connected to certain cultures, Yokai for example. However with demons they do have their own language and the enns used are in that language but it is not a known language on this plane so again I don’t think it matters too much. As for responding differently maybe you get a different facet of them, but it also depends on how you want to connect with them. And again it varies per spirit, I don’t think you can really generalise. Of course this is just my experience and others experiences may vary.
User34567

Dunno... as far im talking with my succub only at one :drool2: did u try with the native, if no answer then maybe english... not sure.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”