Questions re: Angels and Demons, Father Satan, circles

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Kristen

Hi all,

I am wondering, if it is possible to work with both angels and demons? Some say that it is, other say no. I had a visit from archangel Raphael this morning. I knew it was him as his name was somehow conveyed to me and he showed up in all white but with his heart literally beating out of his chest (if angels have hearts?!). He apparently rules the heart chakra area so that doesn't come as a surprise. I was, however, surprised that he popped by and wondered what message he has. I am open to the demonic realm (that is, I am trying to be open minded and open to any possibilities), so hope I can be connected with both the angelic and demonic.

Another question, some people are adamant that you must cast a specific circle, I am a bit slack with that. I am not really open spiritually but I am not exactly totally oblivious either. So far I haven't had any problems calling specific demonic entities without casting a circle of without using the LBRP method.

One more thing, I find myself becoming more open to the idea of Satan himself and sensing a fatherly energy. I even found myself chatting to him last night and calling him father Satan. What are others experiences with him?

I'd love to hear your ideas, opinions and experiences :) :devilwave:
Darth Moronius

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

So it's completely possible to work with angelics and demonics at the same time. I personally work with Lord Satan, Lord Leviathan, my demon companions and Archangel Michael. I have also called on Archangel Raphael in the past to help family members who were seriously ill.

From my own experience, as well as the experiences of a few friends that I have talked to, the Archangels don't really seem to care about demons. My friend and I have even done house blessings together calling on the archangels. We both have demon companions. It would seem that those angels that are used to human interaction don't generally raise an eyebrow when it comes to our paths, or working with demons.

The circle is there to balance energies, and to protect you from those that you aren't invoking. Anyone can claim to be Lucifer or Satan as both are titles. I have done ritual work with and without a circle. With a circle yields better results. When you cast a circle, you cast a sacred space in which you can raise energies for ritual/spell work, communication, etc. It's generally accepted that circles are for your benefit.

I'm confused, you say that you haven't had issues contacting demonic entities without casting a circle or using the LBRP. The LBRP is a banishing ritual used to cleanse and ward a space from sun to sun (sunrise to sunset, sunset to sunrise). You wouldn't generally do that to cast a circle in order to invoke? Unless I'm reading your sentence wrong.

Lord Satan does have a very fatherly essence to his energies and many people that I've come across do call him Father Satan because of that. He's been an incredible mentor and guide to me since I first started contacting him. He is a guide to the lost. He can help you to understand and find your own strength through True Darkness.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Kristen

Conium wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:08 am
So it's completely possible to work with angelics and demonics at the same time. I personally work with Lord Satan, Lord Leviathan, my demon companions and Archangel Michael. I have also called on Archangel Raphael in the past to help family members who were seriously ill.

From my own experience, as well as the experiences of a few friends that I have talked to, the Archangels don't really seem to care about demons. My friend and I have even done house blessings together calling on the archangels. We both have demon companions. It would seem that those angels that are used to human interaction don't generally raise an eyebrow when it comes to our paths, or working with demons.

The circle is there to balance energies, and to protect you from those that you aren't invoking. Anyone can claim to be Lucifer or Satan as both are titles. I have done ritual work with and without a circle. With a circle yields better results. When you cast a circle, you cast a sacred space in which you can raise energies for ritual/spell work, communication, etc. It's generally accepted that circles are for your benefit.

I'm confused, you say that you haven't had issues contacting demonic entities without casting a circle or using the LBRP. The LBRP is a banishing ritual used to cleanse and ward a space from sun to sun (sunrise to sunset, sunset to sunrise). You wouldn't generally do that to cast a circle in order to invoke? Unless I'm reading your sentence wrong.

Lord Satan does have a very fatherly essence to his energies and many people that I've come across do call him Father Satan because of that. He's been an incredible mentor and guide to me since I first started contacting him. He is a guide to the lost. He can help you to understand and find your own strength through True Darkness.
Thanks Conium! No, I think I confused myself - the banishing ritual I think I got mixed up with a circle. You can therefore just,for example, call the archangels of the four quarters to cast a circle then, by the sounds of things. Mind you, I hear archangel Gabriel works for "god", so I might have to rethink that one or cast calling on the demonic lords?

Good to know that Satan is a guide to the lost, makes me understand why I may have picked up on him and a fatherly energy.

I guess I am still trying to figure out the information I had been taught (or often brainwashed with) in the past and whether it really is mostly lies or whether is some truth to it. I'm really trying to keep an open mind though.

Thanks. Much appreciated :devilthumbs:
Kristen

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:58 am
akelta with metatron https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic. ... 088#p17088
:)devil:
Thank you Darth Moronius, this is a very interesting read! I don't seem to have much luck with the search bar as it always tells me I am too "general", doh! :devilgrin:
satansaspie
Patron Deities: Lord Satan. Duke Bune. Marquis Sabnock. President Marbas.
Your favourite Demon?: All 3 Natural Guardians.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Yes, but make sure the angel or the archangel is not in conflict with the demon or Archdemon. I've found Raphael and Asmodeus; do not see eye to eye but because demons do not infringe upon our free-will its not prevented. Our Patrons can step aside and let an angel help.

Just like humans we don't always get along with each other and same applies to demons - but if you've formed a great relationship with various demons and even lord satan you'l be amazed at our flexible they can be.

Hail Satan.
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Kristen wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Thanks Conium! No, I think I confused myself - the banishing ritual I think I got mixed up with a circle. You can therefore just,for example, call the archangels of the four quarters to cast a circle then, by the sounds of things. Mind you, I hear archangel Gabriel works for "god", so I might have to rethink that one or cast calling on the demonic lords?

Good to know that Satan is a guide to the lost, makes me understand why I may have picked up on him and a fatherly energy.

I guess I am still trying to figure out the information I had been taught (or often brainwashed with) in the past and whether it really is mostly lies or whether is some truth to it. I'm really trying to keep an open mind though.

Thanks. Much appreciated :devilthumbs:
I wouldn't call the archangels to the four quarters if you're going to invoke a demon. That could be a recipe for disaster and reminds me of the Goetic evocations where the demons summoned were bound within the Triangle of Art using the names of God.

I would suggest either casting the demonic elemental circle (http://demonolatry.org/2017/08/08/ask-a-daemonolatress/), or just your standard elemental circle.

The biggest part of this path is undoing the indoctrination of your upbringing. Let's face it, we live within a Christian/Catholic society with Puritanical roots. There's a lot to undo when starting out on this path. The "easiest" way to really work through all of that is through Shadow Work and facing your own biases and preconceived notions. Why do you feel this way? Have your interactions thus far been what you were told? Did you come to your feelings about working with Demonic energy come from your own experiences, or from teachings from people who have never encountered demons in the past?

There's also the fact that many people who have tried working with demons and were scorned don't fully understand the lesson that was being taught, don't understand that in order to grow there will be times that your life has to be torn down. Look at Akelta's experiences with Mammon. There was a time in her life where everything came crashing down around her, her life fell apart so that she could build it back up in her own image. There are people that don't see this part, they only see the destruction and fall prey to their thoughts that their life is ruined so they return to the Church and denounce walking with Demons.

My own life has been torn apart. My own life was "destroyed" while working with demons. I knew it was a lesson and a test. I knew that I had to pick myself up, dust myself off, and rebuild something better. I've been thrown from my comfort zones to grow. I was kicked out of my house and moved 300 miles away, but this was for my growth. I recognize that. Sure, I'm still struggling but that's because it's still so new to me. I'm still adjusting to this new phase in my own life. This isn't meant to scare you but they are my own experiences. They can become extreme, but demons don't look at the short term, they look at the long term.

Also, all of the Abrhamaic angels work for God. Their entire purpose and existance is based around their subservience to Him and being either messengers or the Armed Forces of God. Look at the meaning of the names of the Four Archangels: Raphael= "Healing Power of God", Gabriel= "strength from God", Michael= 'He Who is Like God", Uriel= "God is Light" or "Light of God." When you look at the angels in the bible, they are messengers of good fortune (Gabriel being sent to Mary) or harbingers of destruction (The Angel of Death from the Passover story).

I hope this answered some of your questions and gave you a bit more guidance.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Just like to add my 2 cents about the angels, it does kind of depend on your beliefs surrounding this, it has been said and some have experienced the certain archangels like Michael etc are not actually subservient to Yahweh and are actually much “ older” then that being, and also again not all angels are abrahamic. You can also work with the archangels without having any contact with Yahweh or those teachings either and in some cases the beings considered to be angels now were once not that and became conglomerated with Christianity later on. From what I know of angels in general they are directly interlinked with Source ( which can then be separated into different gods etc, depending on your beliefs) like a specific emenation of the energy, and that is why they are okay working with those who work with demons too, they are like two sides of the same coin. But in general I do think that if invoking a demon then using the elemental or demonic quarters would be a better way to go.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

We also have the Demonosophy Circle which can be found here... https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... e-copy.pdf. With the circles it is about intent. What is the intent of your circle? I always hold the intent of defining sacred space so that only the demon and myself are in the ritual space working. This helps to define the space, raise the energies and keep out unwanted forces. Some people use circles to trap demons or keep them protected from them while they abuse them with a blasting rod, these practises I would not advise. They are archaic and highly abusive. Many of the old rituals and old books teach these methods, but they are cruel to the demons and they can cause a lot of problems for those who are working with them. Just like we have improvements in medicine and technologies, many times when we look at the rituals that were done in the past we can see how they were cruel, unnecessary and actually caused a lot of problems, so we have improved the methods and started forming connections with the demons instead of commanding them, and it has lead to better results. This is why I have had the results that I have working with them and why I basically can say I get everything I want. So don't be afraid to follow what is right for you, but remember these are sentient deities and they should be treated with respect.

I personally would not call the archangels in a circle where I was inviting a demon to come forth. I have always called on the Dark Lords for a circle when I have been working with demons. It is ok to change the circle to adapt it to the energies that you are working with. Like I said above, intent of the circle is most important and it is perfectly fine to adapt your circle to the work that you are doing.

In regards to working with Demons and Angels, yes it is very possible. Many people do. When it comes to it though it is best to follow your own feelings on this. For example I cannot and will not work with Gabriel and Michael. My energies clash with theirs, especially Michaels I am also leery also working with Raphael, but Metatron and I get along amazingly. There are very personal reason for why I cannot work with the others, but I will reiterate, it is very important to go with what feels right to you. If you get a strange feeling from working with any entity, be mindful of that, and there is no shame in admitting that your energies don't work with some. I know for me accepting that element of myself was quite empowering and allowed me to uncover the angels I could work with.

Satan is incredible to work with. I have always found him to be very caring and fatherly. One who has guided me through the darkness and who has always been there for me. I have always been connected with him though. His name enamours me even when I read it in Christian scripture. I just knew always that I was meant to walk with him. I say that on any path though. it is most important to find what aligns with you.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kristen

Wow, thank you wonderful people! It is much appreciated and I do see where you are all coming from and I think I did make this mistake (earlier on) where I just asked to talk to Lucifer and had a crippling pain in my neck - most likely from the clashing energies between the archangels and poor Lucifer! I did end up, after trying to be stoic, abandoning that little tete-a-tete! You are all wonderful!

This leads me to ask another question, not sure if I should post a new topic, however, is it okay to invoke/call upon Satan just to talk with him? I mean, to chat about where you would like to go and what you would like to learn from him and his realm/"family"? Or is it better to just talk to him i.e. sort of like praying to him? I would love to feel his energy so that is why I am interested in calling him up and hopefully he will hear me then.

Also, does anyone know of any demons who look like wolves, specifically white wolves and/or white hounds (large!). Or could these just be either spirit guides of the animal spirit kind or hell hounds? I ask as I am sure I have three wolves with me in spirit. I saw one a few years ago on a new year's eve = it was reddish grey. I literally saw it in spirit walk up the stairs of my home and go into a bedroom near where I was sitting. Also, I have at different times had images of either black wolf or white wolf - in my mind's eye, don't very often see spirits with my naked eyes.

Thanks again!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”