Questions re: Angels and Demons, Father Satan, circles

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Kristen, in regards to the wolves, I have a companion who has been with me for a long time. He is a dark-colored wolf, and for the first few years when I was starting my path, I would have daily sessions of sleep paralysis where Id see him next to me watching me sleep. I also had a dream where I went on a journey with him where he took the form of a gigantic shadow wolf with red eyes.

The point I'm making is that this wolves you are encountering may be guardians, family, or friends with whom you have a connection with. They may also have a connection to your true form, or soul/origin self. I would definitely look into it and see what you discover.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
satansaspie
Patron Deities: Lord Satan. Duke Bune. Marquis Sabnock. President Marbas.
Your favourite Demon?: All 3 Natural Guardians.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Akelta wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:22 am
We also have the Demonosophy Circle which can be found here... https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... e-copy.pdf. With the circles it is about intent. What is the intent of your circle? I always hold the intent of defining sacred space so that only the demon and myself are in the ritual space working. This helps to define the space, raise the energies and keep out unwanted forces. Some people use circles to trap demons or keep them protected from them while they abuse them with a blasting rod, these practises I would not advise. They are archaic and highly abusive. Many of the old rituals and old books teach these methods, but they are cruel to the demons and they can cause a lot of problems for those who are working with them. Just like we have improvements in medicine and technologies, many times when we look at the rituals that were done in the past we can see how they were cruel, unnecessary and actually caused a lot of problems, so we have improved the methods and started forming connections with the demons instead of commanding them, and it has lead to better results. This is why I have had the results that I have working with them and why I basically can say I get everything I want. So don't be afraid to follow what is right for you, but remember these are sentient deities and they should be treated with respect.

I personally would not call the archangels in a circle where I was inviting a demon to come forth. I have always called on the Dark Lords for a circle when I have been working with demons. It is ok to change the circle to adapt it to the energies that you are working with. Like I said above, intent of the circle is most important and it is perfectly fine to adapt your circle to the work that you are doing.

In regards to working with Demons and Angels, yes it is very possible. Many people do. When it comes to it though it is best to follow your own feelings on this. For example I cannot and will not work with Gabriel and Michael. My energies clash with theirs, especially Michaels I am also leery also working with Raphael, but Metatron and I get along amazingly. There are very personal reason for why I cannot work with the others, but I will reiterate, it is very important to go with what feels right to you. If you get a strange feeling from working with any entity, be mindful of that, and there is no shame in admitting that your energies don't work with some. I know for me accepting that element of myself was quite empowering and allowed me to uncover the angels I could work with.

Satan is incredible to work with. I have always found him to be very caring and fatherly. One who has guided me through the darkness and who has always been there for me. I have always been connected with him though. His name enamours me even when I read it in Christian scripture. I just knew always that I was meant to walk with him. I say that on any path though. it is most important to find what aligns with you.
An hypothesis could be' It' may be easier to work with Metaron because he' was human before becoming an angel; and would have more of a human energy vs pure angelic energy making that conflict between ones demon' partons easier perhaps.
Kristen

Kitsune wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Kristen, in regards to the wolves, I have a companion who has been with me for a long time. He is a dark-colored wolf, and for the first few years when I was starting my path, I would have daily sessions of sleep paralysis where Id see him next to me watching me sleep. I also had a dream where I went on a journey with him where he took the form of a gigantic shadow wolf with red eyes.

The point I'm making is that this wolves you are encountering may be guardians, family, or friends with whom you have a connection with. They may also have a connection to your true form, or soul/origin self. I would definitely look into it and see what you discover.
Cool, thanks Kitsune. I think perhaps it is a guardian but it was interesting timing that s/he showed up. :smile:
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Kristen wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Also, does anyone know of any demons who look like wolves, specifically white wolves and/or white hounds (large!). Or could these just be either spirit guides of the animal spirit kind or hell hounds? I ask as I am sure I have three wolves with me in spirit. I saw one a few years ago on a new year's eve = it was reddish grey. I literally saw it in spirit walk up the stairs of my home and go into a bedroom near where I was sitting. Also, I have at different times had images of either black wolf or white wolf - in my mind's eye, don't very often see spirits with my naked eyes.
Marchosias and Glasy-Labolas have wolf or dog-like forms, but as Kitsune said, what you saw could be literally any kind of spirit guide, ancestor, etc. as well. There are dozens of wolf and dog-like species out there, but if you had a strong sense that it was a demonic divinity, I would look at those two.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”