She is BEYOND Amazing!!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Yesterday morning I put my back out. I tried to pick up my two year old mid-tantrum and I guess I was at the wrong angle and I felt it go. It's happened a few other times throughout my life and man is it painful! Usually it puts me totally out for no less than a week.
After struggling all day yesterday and all day today I finally asked...wait no ... Begged ... My queen to help me . I was unfunctioning.it was taking me five minutes of agony just to get upstairs to the bathroom. I would have asked her sooner but I've been feelig guilty because we haven't had time together recently because of all that's been going on here.

Well, I asked her for help when lifting my tea cup became too much and my daughter suggested a hospital trip.

An hour later I decided to make the treacherous trip up the stairs. To my surprise it didn't take me five minutes of agony to get out of the chair and I walked upstairs JUST FINE .
As I walked downstairs I saw my family :deviljaw: at how I was walking down normal lol I know they must think I've been faking it...
I'm still a bit stiff but I HAD to give my wonderful queen a big thank you for all her help :devillove:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wow Wanda so she is a healer! Awesome. Did you feel her healing you?
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Star Tarot wrote:Wow Wanda so she is a healer! Awesome. Did you feel her healing you?
I didn't feel any swirls of energy or anything but I dd feel myself relaxing with no pain suddenly. Then I moved a little more expecting agony and nothing. When I came down the stairs I immediately lit some incense and profusely thanked her! I had strawberries pop in to my head so I think I probably need to pick some up lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

That is great, MagicWand-a! And how unintrusive the healing was, that is wonderful.

I can almost picture your family staring agape at you. But that just shows how bad you were before the healing, if they were so astonished.

Thank you, Divine Demon Queen, for healing our MagicWand-a. :devilmagic:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Fantastic Wanda! Thanks so much for sharing this. Your Queen is a real Gem and raising the kids that she has her healing powers are quite advanced :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Good for you! Wonderful experience!
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
psychosiz

Awesome, wonderful experience and glad you are better!
Minerva418

:devillove: Awww! I always think it's borderline amazing when demons help their humans with vulnerable things like them being in physical, emotional, or mental pain. I think it highlights something really sweet in them that a lot of people ignore :frowndevil:
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow that's phenomenal! I wonder if you have more experiences like this
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”