Are demons potentially dangerous? Plus other questions.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Kristen

Hi all,

I've been doing loads of reading lately and I really think I'd like to connect with Stolas but I'm not 100% sure. Also, I read some people say things like, the demonic energy is corrosive to your aura?! Is this true? Do I need to always be shielding myself and casting circles? I find so much information and some people gloss over the so called negative aspects while others really ram it home.

So, are demons potentially dangerous? Do I just talk and meditate on Stolas sigil and information for a while or do I use something like VK Jehannum's chants, evocations/invocations, etc? Is it better to just keep reading and researching at this stage?

Thanks all :devilread: :umm:
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

yes demons are and can be dangerous, as can any being really. It also depends on the type of demons you are working with. I have not heard of the corrosive aura though I'd imagine with the amount of demons out there it is entirely possible. Also sometimes energies do not go well together and that may have be similar to the corrosive aura you are talking about. However that being said, if you approach them from a place of respect and treat them well, then that goes a long way. Having the basics like protection, grounding, shielding down, then approaching them from a place of respect. Shielding is a useful practice to get into anyway. I don't think for someone like Stolas you would necessarily need to do a full circle casting, from what i have heard He is considered to be appropriate for those who are beginning in this path, though i have not worked with Him myself. ( also as a side note learning to cast a full circle is useful but I find it is more used for full rites- then just connecting and communicating with demons- though again it depends on who it is). However it is up to you and what you feel comfortable with, circles are usually used to balance the energies or define a sacred space though ymmv. Personally i generally connect by chanting the enns and using the sigil, it is only for certain very specific and much "darker" entities that i have used a circle at first, however after a relationship is built up i tend to dispense with that method. But research is always helpful and if you feel more comfortable using a circle at first then by all means go ahead, it is really about your beliefs and what works for you though.
Kristen

Thank you Heretique. I like your approach. Perhaps some people are just drama "queens" and like scaring people. Idk. I will do some pondering on Stolas. Thanks for your response . :excellent: :Ddevil:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

While you should practice due diligence in workings with any dis-incarnate beings, it would be prudent to approach any Demonic being with the utmost respect. This comes from the heart, the soul. There are no incantations or spells or anything else that can substitute for true respect born of UNDERSTANDING the beings you are approaching. Do not mistake fawning for respect. You cannot lie to a Demonic being. They see what is in your heart. And what they see is what they will respond to, if they choose to respond at all.

If you work hard at connecting to the Demonic Plane and get bupkis in response, or bullshit from a bunch of Lower Astral dingle-berries pretending to be "demons", go back to the beginning, meditate on it, ask for guidance from a Demon you might feel an "affinity" towards. Take Your Time to get it right. When true respect is in your heart, they will know. But....that does not "guarantee" you will get a response. You are dealing with sentient beings who are free to choose who they will, or will not, respond to.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Kristen

These are really quite fascinating! Makes one wonder, are we predestined for certain things? Well, according to reincarnation, we choose to walk a specific path or learn certain lessons. I suspect I am meant to at least know something of the "darker" path but time will tell if it is meant to be one I walk long term.

Thanks for the links Darth Moronius! :devilgrin: :ideadevil:
Kristen

Passchendaele wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 am
While you should practice due diligence in workings with any dis-incarnate beings, it would be prudent to approach any Demonic being with the utmost respect. This comes from the heart, the soul. There are no incantations or spells or anything else that can substitute for true respect born of UNDERSTANDING the beings you are approaching. Do not mistake fawning for respect. You cannot lie to a Demonic being. They see what is in your heart. And what they see is what they will respond to, if they choose to respond at all.

If you work hard at connecting to the Demonic Plane and get bupkis in response, or bullshit from a bunch of Lower Astral dingle-berries pretending to be "demons", go back to the beginning, meditate on it, ask for guidance from a Demon you might feel an "affinity" towards. Take Your Time to get it right. When true respect is in your heart, they will know. But....that does not "guarantee" you will get a response. You are dealing with sentient beings who are free to choose who they will, or will not, respond to.
Thanks, makes perfect sense. In other words, unless you are born very in touch with the spirit world (most are) and actually manage to hang onto that gift (i.e. not blocking it through fear or conditioning that no such things exist, etc), then you are going to need a little trial and error (?). So, learn a lot but also try things out (?). I guess I will go gently but I need to learn definitely! I am loving all the information (but hate the scare mongering I sometimes come across) and there are some wonderful sources around, including here! It is also fantastic to come across other people with their own experiences. Seems to me most people here have had pretty good, positive experiences so that is always encouraging.

Thanks Passchendaele (sorry if I misspelt your name, going by memory....). :devilclap: :Ddevil:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”