Whats satanism really

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

I get that. I was under the impression you don't have to instead of can not.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:32 am
I get that. I was under the impression you don't have to instead of can not.
Oh, yeah, I see the confusion. It wasn't a can't but rather a can 'not follow'.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satanism is, more or less, a blanket term for a Very Wide variety of belief systems. My introduction was Spiritual Satanism, exploring from there was a real learning experience. I do not question the validity of others beliefs. I assume what they are doing is working for them or they would stop doing it. My Belief: Lord Satan is most certainly NOT restricted as to how he might manifest to any particular seeker of Truth. Your sincerity and respect play a key role. I would suggest, perhaps, Finding (or creating) some "quiet time" time when you can meditate without being disturbed.

Burn some of his favorite incense, if that is possible in your house hold, focus on His sigil, and chant His enn. He WILL hear you. Try to have as few preconceived notions as to what you think his manifestation should be like. My first experience with Him was meeting in a dream state. I requested the meeting without realizing who it was that I was asking to meet. I meditated on a question that I had had a "hunch" about for a long time. The question/request was "If there is a Demon who has been with me since my birth, I would very much like to meet in my dream state." I asked for the dream state because that simply works better for me. Manifesting on the Astral is easier than manifesting on the Material Plane. The meeting happened that night.

The first Big Surprise was that I created a space for the meeting to take place. I created on the Astral an "area", for lack of a better word, where it could happen with a minimum of mental "static" The second Big Surprise, for the first time in my life something outside of myself entered my dream state. No visuals or voices from the clouds, just His presence. If you have ever felt His presence, you WILL NOT mistake it for something else.

I have never before felt such raw power... Primal.... It was/is the power of creation and destruction, birth, death and re-birth. The Phoenix rising from it's ashes. All encompassing without being overwhelming. The Essence of all aspects of the LHP.

But...that's just my experience. It's different for everyone. Give it a try, there is no "right" or "wrong" way. Only YOUR way. Your Path. Your Path is inside you. You will walk your Path whether you realize it or not, it just that it is WAAAAAAAAAAY easier to walk your chosen Path when you KNOW what the Path is. For one thing, you can reach out to beings who can be of enormous help, and...the best part...they are waiting to help you.

The choice is yours and yours alone. :zen:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”