Whats satanism really

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User34567

ok so i guess she likes to be a demon with that look even if she s an angel ,tho she cant be angel cause angels and sex... a-a. it doesnt go hand in hand at all! :shock: and that *succubi r clear sexual energy* sounds weird like we created them with our mind focus, like they dont live outside. if sex is her only yummy yummy and everything she is, then what from she derives her look,her whispers, her dresses...u need different kind of energys for that... pure sex has no form no shape... ?? only if those beings r only our fantasies... oh im sad now
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Really interesting topic, but could someone tell a commonly agreed definition of what makes a demon, well demon and why others are not.

As for eating habbits, in my oppinion it's really a trivial discussion, as for some 100 years we know energy and matter are interchangabe.
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
User34567

very good question maybe we could test it: put the soul at the plate, offer, and who doesnt take is not a demon and who takes it... is!
best recipy tip: keep in mind that if he hesitates he could be demon too possibly but not very hungry atm. so while waiting put it in refridgerator to stay fresh and when he shows himself with face like :drool2: take it out and offer again. but be careful to melt it down from the freezy state or demon could enrage after breaking his teeth and eat you instead the soul! thats why the best option is to put the frozen soul in this big vessel for cooking, turn on microwave machine and make it yummy yummy :witch2: so if he takes it then - its deeefinitely a demon! got it?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

For what makes a demon, it’s their energy signature which you learn to recognise, they have a specific type of dark energy. There are also outer spiritual world demons and inner spiritual world demons, at s n s they work with outer spiritual world demons, mainly. Most of these questions can be answered with a forum search. And also for the angels and sex thing, may be an unpopular opinion but in my experience some angels do have sex as well ( not generally of course, but it can be done), but that is a whole nother topic.
User34567

and whats the dark energy and what light really?
Darth Moronius

:popcorndevil:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Omega wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 am
ok so i guess she likes to be a demon with that look even if she s an angel ,tho she cant be angel cause angels and sex... a-a. it doesnt go hand in hand at all! :shock: and that *succubi r clear sexual energy* sounds weird like we created them with our mind focus, like they dont live outside. if sex is her only yummy yummy and everything she is, then what from she derives her look,her whispers, her dresses...u need different kind of energys for that... pure sex has no form no shape... ?? only if those beings r only our fantasies... oh im sad now
Nobody said they're only sexual energy. I said they only feed upon that not that they consist of only sexual energy.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Satanism is a practice of adhering to a set of values which revolves around the figure or concept of Satan. Some Satanists are atheists and wouldn't believe in actual incarnate demons, some Satanists are agnostic and might believe in demons as a spiritual concept, some Satanists are theistic and revere Satan as a god-like figure.
There are different theistic 'Satanists' as well, all commonly lumped under the 'Satanist' idea. Some are in active opposition to the Abrahamic paradigm/Christianity and that is what their religion is about, their religion to them is a little like a divine 'war', they are extremists. Some are actually Luciferians and may believe Satan & Lucifer are one being. Some are actually Demonolaters and worship demons in general, not simply Satan. Some are adherents to ideas of Satan as translated through other cultural beliefs, falling outside of the Abrahamic archetype.
Some are mystics and some are strictly magicians, not religious but working with satanic forces in their magic and under traditional magical terms. Meanwhile some are religious practitioners of magic, worship and magic go hand in hand to them. I think this is an important distinction.
Which brings me to my next point. Some are Left Hand Path, some are Right Hand Path and some are middle-of-the-road. I don't personally like using these labels, it oversimplifies things which are more complex at their core --but for the sake of this discussion I include it. I am aware that there are ways of looking at LHP/RHP which would suggest if you are working with the satanic, you are definitely on the LHP. The Qliphoth is a great example of what people seek to achieve on a genuine left-hand-path, which is godhood, ascension beyond union with the divine. Those of a right-hand-path are more focused on the union with the divine part, they just wanna 'go home'. There are RHP Satanists who place Satan in that role of 'Godhead' and primarily seek union with that Godhead. Luciferians are more likely to have their practice or belief system revolve around transcendence, 'becoming' a god themselves through illumination. When the focus is more about what demons can do for you, it's what I would personally term a Right Hand Path. When the focus is more about how you can do for yourself, it becomes in that regard what would be a LHP. Some people are into a little of both or working with one in order to gain the other.

I don't expect the OP to read through all of this and care since a discussion on 'yummy souls' seems to be more important. So I'll comment on that too, demons don't need to eat souls, even in the classical Faustian pact it is more about 'owing' the demon and the only place to keep tabs on a pact or exchange is on a divine level so yes it will put a mark upon your soul or spirit in order to get the job done. This is the same with any incorporeal being you choose to engage, only demons are particularly firm with their contracts.
They can however destroy your life and that could be soul-crushing. If you are meant to work with them and approach them properly, that won't happen, but you will be challenged nonetheless.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
HansPuchsbaum
Patron Deities: Zepar
Your favourite Demon?: Zepar

Aprophis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:21 pm
1) Working with demons isn't necessarily satanism. Satanism is a belief system. You can not follow that system and still work with demons and angels and vampires and and and.
2) Succubi feed on sexual energy not your soul
3) Succubi aren't necessarily demons
4) Why would they eat souls? Some of those give indigestion.
I'm getting confused here... Satanism is a belief system. You can not follow that system and still work with demons.... Could you please elaborate?
They took me to a preacher...
... Who said that "for small donation my lost soul will be saved"
I said that I don't think so preacher, I'll come back another day.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

HansPuchsbaum wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:45 am
I'm getting confused here... Satanism is a belief system. You can not follow that system and still work with demons.... Could you please elaborate?
I work with demons and don't worship Satan or see him as my god?
That's what Satanism is, it's a belief system aka you worship something/someone.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”