Decision

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have a question about the Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing. Would that be beneficial to get first so it can help me communicate better with my to be new demon companion?
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

nberry17 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:23 pm
I have a question about the Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing. Would that be beneficial to get first so it can help me communicate better with my to be new demon companion?
That is completely a personal choice. If you are thinking about a custom companion they will be matched to you.

Me personally? I went with my companion first. The way sns works is that you wont be given the personal info until much later. You will be visited amr bonding with your companion before being given their info. The more effort you put in,the more you will get out of it,but at a certain point,the scroll will basically be affirnations of whay youve already learned first hand from your companion.

I have had the uphir service,and it helped me over all--but not as much as my own efforts have helped--and my own efforts of asking my companion for guidance in how to connect with them directly.

I have worked with my companion several months and i still dont know their name,but we bond and they teach me nonetheless. Ive learned so much about energy flows and altering moods from them without ever hearing spoken words.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

WanhedaOfSanctum17

Can you tell me what is included within the Lord Uphir purchase? I don't really understand what happens when you buy it.
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
WanhedaOfSanctum17

What comes with getting the Lord Uphirs Third eye product? I don't know much about it.
Aprophis

nberry17 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:10 pm
What comes with getting the Lord Uphirs Third eye product? I don't know much about it.
You get the service done and then a writeup of what was done and what they saw, after a while.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

nberry17 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:10 pm
I've been reviewing this service for awhile now. Here's my experiences so far: https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic. ... 83&p=57335
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”