For those experienced with scrying and future sight

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

When you have visions and images of the future..what is it like for you? Typically for me, i just have vivid dreams and sometimes remember them as prophetic visions into my life but its rare and far inbetween. Its not a skill i actively tried to hone or anything, but last night i had a full blown,extremely vivid vision. It was almost as if i were seeing an event from inside of something else. It was as if i were looking at it through a fish eye lense..kind of how in horror movies you can see from a different point of view.

The only way i can describe it is like..i was imagining my third eye as a mirror,to kind of try and focus on my own energy and stare into it like you would into a crystal ball/mirror and it had happened.

Is it maybe from working with Hekate? I have recently had the service with Hekate and listened/vibrated her enn during the service.. ive never directly worked with her before.

Also..if that was what was awakened during the service..any tips for tapping into it at will? It was like i had become sucked into my own third eye,i had a vision from outside perspective..and lost focus and umm..it was like..being thrown up from my own body? Like i jad been imploded and when i lost focus i was exploded put of my self?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Belladonna
Patron Deities: Source
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan & The Dark Divine

For me personally, Visions will flash to me when they are necessary to receive or when channeled forward. Most visions i have are very Neutral in it's stance. However, when i initially receive images and message that is brought forth, I experience them quite literally as if i was there as it happened. I feel the emotions, the tensions, the sensations and the thoughts, feelings and energies of all involved. However, the second i come back into touch with myself~ They're easy to be lost and forgotten due to how fast everything went and how intense the experiences can be, As there is A LOT to process once i come back into touch. This is a very common experience many have when they tap into these gifts and abilities - And the easiest and best solution to this is simply by keeping a notebook on you or near you. This allows me to write everything down while i still can, so i can process everything more in depth and without losing touch with the experience.

It's very similar to how we forget our dreams within the first 5 minutes of rising from slumber. They can easily come and go if you don't pay close attention ~ Which leads me to the tips i can provide. When people tell you to listen to your gut, your intuition and your inner knowing, They really mean it. This is really the key...being so present within yourself, acknowledging your experiences both physically, emotionally and spiritually. Know yourself, listen to yourself and allow yourself to be guided deep within your core and into those gifts deep within. When you allow your intuition to safely guide you throughout your spiritual journey, You allow yourself to become aligned with that higher divine purpose and a well balanced life style (In my opinion at least :winkdevil: ) Meditation, knowing yourself and allowing yourself room for growth is what will help you build up these natural abilities. Working closely with crystals that aid in Spiritual Development is an excellent way as well!
I will give your heart a place to rest when all you have has turned and left 🖤

"Remember my name...For one day, I will not..."
Gauche

Belladonna_ wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:05 pm
For me personally, Visions will flash to me when they are necessary to receive or when channeled forward. Most visions i have are very Neutral in it's stance. However, when i initially receive images and message that is brought forth, I experience them quite literally as if i was there as it happened. I feel the emotions, the tensions, the sensations and the thoughts, feelings and energies of all involved. However, the second i come back into touch with myself~ They're easy to be lost and forgotten due to how fast everything went and how intense the experiences can be, As there is A LOT to process once i come back into touch. This is a very common experience many have when they tap into these gifts and abilities - And the easiest and best solution to this is simply by keeping a notebook on you or near you. This allows me to write everything down while i still can, so i can process everything more in depth and without losing touch with the experience.

It's very similar to how we forget our dreams within the first 5 minutes of rising from slumber. They can easily come and go if you don't pay close attention ~ Which leads me to the tips i can provide. When people tell you to listen to your gut, your intuition and your inner knowing, They really mean it. This is really the key...being so present within yourself, acknowledging your experiences both physically, emotionally and spiritually. Know yourself, listen to yourself and allow yourself to be guided deep within your core and into those gifts deep within. When you allow your intuition to safely guide you throughout your spiritual journey, You allow yourself to become aligned with that higher divine purpose and a well balanced life style (In my opinion at least :winkdevil: ) Meditation, knowing yourself and allowing yourself room for growth is what will help you build up these natural abilities. Working closely with crystals that aid in Spiritual Development is an excellent way as well!

Thank you :)
This isnt a gift id ever really considered working with..but i felt like that was kind of a nudge.

Do you work with any companions with this gift?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

The visions I receive (specifically speaking of future-sight) are usually accompanied by all other sensations relevant to the image and so it's less like a vision and more like an experience of shifting into another dimension of reality. For this reason I've come to describe them as 'future-memories', based on my understanding of past/present/future being simultaneous. Basically my entire body and awareness knows the happenstance, it is already very familiar, which helps me to discern the nature of it and work with that info. And it being like this, the 'visionary' aspect can also occur in reverse.. I may get an intuitive knowing of something and then the corresponding visuals come to me.
The aspect of sight is either literal or symbolic of the 'future' event, depending on how I am intended to respond to it (or what I am ready to process) so having it be a multisensory experience allows me to more effectively recognize its imminence.
And the way I describe the above regards both when it comes to me in a waking state and dream prognostication.

The most straight-forward instances of this are pretty memorable to me as they occurred early on, when I was a kid. I'd often dream things a day before they happened, all-inclusive of obscure details and when it is so vivid it is like repeating an entire instance over again (deja vu feeling) it brings me back to thinking of these as memories of what already 'is'. It is very peculiar the more you experience it and can be rather destabilizing, as time truly ceases to have meaning.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Gauche

Noctua wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:38 pm
The visions I receive (specifically speaking of future-sight) are usually accompanied by all other sensations relevant to the image and so it's less like a vision and more like an experience of shifting into another dimension of reality. For this reason I've come to describe them as 'future-memories', based on my understanding of past/present/future being simultaneous. Basically my entire body and awareness knows the happenstance, it is already very familiar, which helps me to discern the nature of it and work with that info. And it being like this, the 'visionary' aspect can also occur in reverse.. I may get an intuitive knowing of something and then the corresponding visuals come to me.
The aspect of sight is either literal or symbolic of the 'future' event, depending on how I am intended to respond to it (or what I am ready to process) so having it be a multisensory experience allows me to more effectively recognize its imminence.
And the way I describe the above regards both when it comes to me in a waking state and dream prognostication.

The most straight-forward instances of this are pretty memorable to me as they occurred early on, when I was a kid. I'd often dream things a day before they happened, all-inclusive of obscure details and when it is so vivid it is like repeating an entire instance over again (deja vu feeling) it brings me back to thinking of these as memories of what already 'is'. It is very peculiar the more you experience it and can be rather destabilizing, as time truly ceases to have meaning.
This makes a lot of sense--and is what I had been used to experiencing when i was a child as well. It wasnt frequent,but that was typically the way I had experienced it,so when i had a waking vision from a third party perspective it threw me off. It was a vision of something that will happen on the astral plane to myself, if i have interpreted it correctly,which may be why i experienced it in a different way..no idea.

Thank you all for the responses, this is definitely an area that i welcome all guisance and thoughts in ^_^

doomguy

For me, it is much like what Noc has described happening to her when she was young. I have a dream of the future, the whole of it, all of the sensations, all of the sounds, everything is as it will be. Unfortunately, I forget these dreams........though from what I know, these dreams have been happening to me near constantly. Sometimes its a week or two away from when the event happens, sometimes its a few years away from the event. Sometimes, I get entire months worth of days foretold by my dreams.....othertimes, only a few minutes.

It is definitly weird, I am hoping that I can capitalize upon those visions once I can remember them completely.
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

For me, they manifest as more of a deep knowing. That's just how I've always been. When I receive messages about the future, it comes on subtly at first and then all at once. I know how everything will play out. I can usually call what will happen several months in advance if I'm paying enough attention.

Though the discussion here prompted me to try something today. Before work, as I was reading this thread, I was compelled to try to call forth a bit of insight for today- I was just looking for some small detail about some point during the day. A few minutes later, I got a song stuck on my head. It's not one that is all that common to hear. About 45 minutes later, that same song started playing at work. With some time and more study- I'm sure that it can be developed to something more pointed and strong the more that it's practiced.

I think the easiest way to hone this ability would be to start the day "asking" for a vision or other sense about what will happen later that day, and once results happen reliably, start to look for the next day out, and so forth and so on while taking notes about what you receive so that you can check back in as the events happen.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

For me it's like a bird's eye view with sound and some feeling. It's hazy and not always true. I guess I have a hard time seeing the difference between imagining how things will go and actual visions. Like I had one a few months ago of something that actually happened. A few details were wrong but that was probably my imagination filling in.

I'm guessing that since the future happens based on the present things can change. Also some are probably more symbolic than literal.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

This came from discord and contains only my own comments - which means it's only a partial conversation and will probably be SOMEWHAT confusing as a result. However. Here you go.
I had to get out the keyboard because I'm migraining which means that I'm super disorganized brain everywhere but also thinking tangentally (sp??) so here we go.

The thing about the gift of precognition is that, at least according to physics, time doesn't actually exist as a thing except in our heads. Like, yes, the sun rises and sets, and we use things to mark the passage of seasons, etc because it gives us a feeling of control, but that's not actually REAL. Time is more like a dot than a line. All things happening at once - - all POSSIBILITIES happening at once...

But as we move "forward," people make choices, events occur, and those possibilities narrow further and further until you get a STOP.

People who "live forward" are impatient people. They don't live in the now. It might have started out as a defensive but because of how time works, it's not a GOOD one - because you don't get why, you only get what... and most importantly, you get what CHANGED...

So those snippets you get... those are moments where something changed, and the flow of time was disrupted enough that the ripples hit you now. It's a registering of a change to the... warp and weft.
But you don't know what it was originally supposed to be, and you don't know what caused the change. you only view the event as it will be due to the changes that have happened.

So like me seeing that cup fall. There were a whole host of events that had to be set in stone for that cup to fall... and most of those things had already happened when I "saw" it fall... so six months later when it DID fall, it was the culmination of all those previous events which had fallen into place. Someone, somewhere, made a change, and it narrowed things down until eventually, that cup fell and I was there.

I think the big things are like that too - that's why we can't CHANGE what we see... and why we see such stupid stuff. The big things, it's based on too many hands in the pie, you know? There are just too many influences for a vision to make it not happen. And with the little stuff, because what we're really registering is A change, and we don't really know WHAT changed, HOW it changed, or anything else other than the result of the change... well, that's why we can't prevent it. And so we see the stupid end of the domino effect, we watch that last one fall, but we don't get the... bird's eye view that shows the full pattern, just that final domino.

I think though if we COULD see the bird's eye view... we'd be super crazy. Er. CraziER.
It's worse when you're in the middle of a conversation and REMEMBER the dream and have to tell people never mind because you've already had that conversation...

People get a bit miffed, but I already know what they're going to say and life on repeat is just wasteful.

Also, little things like ope dropped a cup. Six months later, gee... I drop a cup. No point to it. Just the same bloody cup bouncing on the floor.

It's not USEFUL.

Grr. And STUFF.

I think only truly impatient people end up precogs, and it just makes them more impatient. Lol

I'm the least patient person EVER and the idea of sitting through an experience or conversation I've already had before is like nails down a chalkboard... and it's even worse when the repeat has no... reason? Purpose? Like, it's just the spam of the future. Gah.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”