dreams

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Nwtp18

With in the space of a week. I had two dreams, 1/ being in a space at night with a person. alter it seemed, this person reached thur a wall of skulls like. I asked can u do this. the response was , i'm not a lost soul? 2/ next dream was I was at night walking down a steep hill past yards looking for easier way down. came across this one house , thought I cut thur this one. Well soon as I went in , people in there. I bowed saying I'm sorry will leave now . they said no stay , as if they knew me, then in front room. a woman says my name ask me to sit with her on couch, I seen legs odd part , hairy . then seen her face grayish white eyes. rough teeth. balding head spots of hair. smiling. then she snified my hand . began to lick, Ah I wake up. please any thoughts. ty
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I think it would be more beneficial voicing your thoughts on your dreams. While dream interpretation is done, it's done because of people being able to identify the symbolism. What it means to THEM. To get more value out of a dream interpretation, it's best to interpret your own as the small details will mean something to you when it means nothing to us.

Your dreams, interesting as they sound it's hard to really get much of anything other than very surface level impressions.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

A thing that many people get hung up on when the subject is our dream state, why the symbolism? Why not just spit it out in plain English?
Because "plain English" is anything but...... Five people witness an accident, all five had an unobstructed view. One witness was an African-American teenager who was late for a job interview, one was a homeless person panhandling on the street corner. Two witness were a gay couple arguing about who was, and was not, paying their fair share of the power bill, and the fifth was a old lady who did not turn around and look until the whole thing was over.

So which one of them had the "correct" view? None of them did. They had only their point of view, which included all manner of life experiences that had zippty-do-dah with the accident

Asking someone to "interpret" a dream is kinda like picking an accident witness at random and then choosing that persons view as the correct view
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”