Seeking counsel from all you energy workers here!

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I understand basics of quantum theory (( having someone recognize you and your intent that ultimately allows you to connect to that specific individual ignoring space and time)) and basics of reiki with drawing and activating specific symbols and the elements and setting intent for the attunements and ive been been working on my own method/s as well.
I have been working with my companion to create a specific attunement/healing. I have asked her and recieved permission to use her sigil in my workings. I draw her sigil ((without her name or the circle)) the same way you would a reiki sign,once i have done that i say her name three times while going back and adding the two circles that would normally contain her name. She has been wonderful in helping direct energt and carry the intents i am setting, but based on this i have a few questions if anyone has any suggestions because i cannot find hints anywhere.

1) It is possible to create your own sigils and signs..does anyone know how i could create my own sigil that would represent myself? I wish to use a sigil of myself in combination with the distance sign to make distance healing easier for me to accomplish ((in theory)).

2)it seems common for demons or advanced reiki practioners to be able to do a crown to crown connection and some use that in lieu of the distance sign along with quantum theory..but how do you connect to someone or something else's chakra with your own? I have felt it done to me but i have no idea how to initiate it on my behalf. I have tried asking my companion for help with it..i just cant quite translate the feelings i get into actions to take. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated! Also i apologize if i have over simplified anything..i just know we all use different terms for the same things and i wanted my questions to be transparent
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gauche wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:36 am
1) It is possible to create your own sigils and signs..does anyone know how i could create my own sigil that would represent myself? I wish to use a sigil of myself in combination with the distance sign to make distance healing easier for me to accomplish ((in theory)).
There are a few ways to create sigils.
The first and simplest one is by the letter method like this
Another method is using kameas by substituting the letters with the number it has in the alphabet and then tracing then in the squares like this.
You can also just go ahead and channel your own sigil, like automatic drawing.
Or you find symbols that represent you, like your zodiac sign and whatnot and throw them together in a single sigil.
Although I have to say, just using the distance symbol has been enough for me. Well, that and a simulacrum of the person I put that symbol on.
Gauche wrote:
2)it seems common for demons or advanced reiki practioners to be able to do a crown to crown connection and some use that in lieu of the distance sign along with quantum theory..but how do you connect to someone or something else's chakra with your own? I have felt it done to me but i have no idea how to initiate it on my behalf. I have tried asking my companion for help with it..i just cant quite translate the feelings i get into actions to take. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated! Also i apologize if i have over simplified anything..i just know we all use different terms for the same things and i wanted my questions to be transparent
Well, it can be as easy as imagine both crowns merging together or just linking them with a strand of energy. Like see a thread coming out of yours and connect to the other person.
The first one is, of course a little more dangerous since you have to pull them apart again, too.
Or since you talk about quantum anything, just imagine them being connected like entangled particles, like vibrate in the same way at the same time in the same frequency, etc. You will have to undo that synchronization afterwards, of course.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Gauche

Aprophis wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:19 am
Gauche wrote:
There are a few ways to create sigils.
The first and simplest one is by the letter method like this
Another method is using kameas by substituting the letters with the number it has in the alphabet and then tracing then in the squares like this.
You can also just go ahead and channel your own sigil, like automatic drawing.
Or you find symbols that represent you, like your zodiac sign and whatnot and throw them together in a single sigil.
Although I have to say, just using the distance symbol has been enough for me. Well, that and a simulacrum of the person I put that symbol on.
Gauche wrote:
Well, it can be as easy as imagine both crowns merging together or just linking them with a strand of energy. Like see a thread coming out of yours and connect to the other person.
The first one is, of course a little more dangerous since you have to pull them apart again, too.
Or since you talk about quantum anything, just imagine them being connected like entangled particles, like vibrate in the same way at the same time in the same frequency, etc. You will have to undo that synchronization afterwards, of course.
Thanks for the response, i will certainly look through those links, and try the crown to crown method with my companion before trying with anything else but i feel like i can run with this :)
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

I don't think of myself as an energy worker, exactly, but I do have extensive experience with sigils.

Beyond just going with a singular method, if you're ever feeling that you want to get into something more complex it is advisable to bring in an amalgamation of methods, with potential for the sigil to be layered and more potent.

In practical terms:
Consider what the energy/presence feels like to you personally, consider basic known attributes of the energy/presence which are universally agreed upon, consider what the precise function of the sigil is to be, and how far you want that to extend as well as how you may want it restricted. It convolutes things if you don't exert some amount of control over where the sigil's intention begins and ends, and it lends to its potency to concentrate the focus.
It is important to look at whatever you're drawing into the sigil on a macrocosmic and microcosmic level and have that relationship identified, then filtered through the unique lens of what you want it to do, basically.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Gauche

Noctua wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:41 am
I don't think of myself as an energy worker, exactly, but I do have extensive experience with sigils.

Beyond just going with a singular method, if you're ever feeling that you want to get into something more complex it is advisable to bring in an amalgamation of methods, with potential for the sigil to be layered and more potent.

In practical terms:
Consider what the energy/presence feels like to you personally, consider basic known attributes of the energy/presence which are universally agreed upon, consider what the precise function of the sigil is to be, and how far you want that to extend as well as how you may want it restricted. It convolutes things if you don't exert some amount of control over where the sigil's intention begins and ends, and it lends to its potency to concentrate the focus.
It is important to look at whatever you're drawing into the sigil on a macrocosmic and microcosmic level and have that relationship identified, then filtered through the unique lens of what you want it to do, basically.
This makes a lot of sense,and i will certainly take this into account as well. Thank you :) Do you have any suggestions of materials for me to look over by chance? Ive learned so much in the past month 😁

Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I've learned a few methods over the years as a reiki practitioner. For the most part when I've done energy work the distance hasn't seemed to affect the result too terribly much.

I've gotten good results in the past while doing energy work by creating a sigil for myself, then the person in question, then one that is like a combination of both of our sigils. I use the letter method that Aprophis recommended.

With each, sigil I make a dot that corresponds with the chakras. Purple, Violet, Blue, ect. on all three sigils. I then focus on the sigil that combines both myself and the other person with the intention of melding our chakras for a set period.

Once I feel the connection I send energy and proceed from there with healing. I'm still toying with what healing methods work after that connection is made.

It's come back to bite me a few times when I didn't shield properly but for the most part it's efficient for healing people I trust. So I would recommend shielding and cleansing yourself before and afterwards because the connection puts both of you in a very vulnerable position. When I'm done with that portion of the healing, typically I will burn the piece of paper but that's just a personal preference.

Another method to meld an individual chakra is to visualize first a portal/gateway in front of you. Focus on the individual being on the other side. Once the portal is clear in your mind or in front of you use your hand to open it. Then concentrate on the chakra in question on yourself. Build energy in it until that area starts to get a little uncomfortable from the build up. Focus on forcing that energy out in the shape of a tendril/cord. Send it through the gateway. The tricky part is that you have to 'know' that it's connecting to the same chakra on the other side. Once it connects you should feel a little bit of a vibration..Uh, I think that would be the best way to put it. From that point on sending and receiving energy should flow.

To break the connection just focus on that chakra again. visualize it disconnecting and retracting back to you. Use your hand to 'physically' close the portal. Feel the energy pull back into you and allow that energy center to go back to a normal flow. You and the one your working on will feel any number of sensations once the connection is severed. Lightheaded, euphoric, tingling, or even nothing at all.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Gauche

Ravenfire wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:07 pm
I've learned a few methods over the years as a reiki practitioner. For the most part when I've done energy work the distance hasn't seemed to affect the result too terribly much.

I've gotten good results in the past while doing energy work by creating a sigil for myself, then the person in question, then one that is like a combination of both of our sigils. I use the letter method that Aprophis recommended.

With each, sigil I make a dot that corresponds with the chakras. Purple, Violet, Blue, ect. on all three sigils. I then focus on the sigil that combines both myself and the other person with the intention of melding our chakras for a set period.

Once I feel the connection I send energy and proceed from there with healing. I'm still toying with what healing methods work after that connection is made.

It's come back to bite me a few times when I didn't shield properly but for the most part it's efficient for healing people I trust. So I would recommend shielding and cleansing yourself before and afterwards because the connection puts both of you in a very vulnerable position. When I'm done with that portion of the healing, typically I will burn the piece of paper but that's just a personal preference.

Another method to meld an individual chakra is to visualize first a portal/gateway in front of you. Focus on the individual being on the other side. Once the portal is clear in your mind or in front of you use your hand to open it. Then concentrate on the chakra in question on yourself. Build energy in it until that area starts to get a little uncomfortable from the build up. Focus on forcing that energy out in the shape of a tendril/cord. Send it through the gateway. The tricky part is that you have to 'know' that it's connecting to the same chakra on the other side. Once it connects you should feel a little bit of a vibration..Uh, I think that would be the best way to put it. From that point on sending and receiving energy should flow.

To break the connection just focus on that chakra again. visualize it disconnecting and retracting back to you. Use your hand to 'physically' close the portal. Feel the energy pull back into you and allow that energy center to go back to a normal flow. You and the one your working on will feel any number of sensations once the connection is severed. Lightheaded, euphoric, tingling, or even nothing at all.
That sounds interesting. Initially I made this post when i was having trouble connecting with others,or knowing of I had been targeting the correct person. That makes sense what you're saying.

Since then though i have found two methods that seem to work for me. One way I have had great success with is doing a custom sigil the same way you would make one for hexing multiple targets at the same time..only I use all the names of my target and words i associate them with and draw my sigil through all of them. Then i use that as my focal point to connect and i just use it for different types of energy work instead of for hexing.

The sigils i bring forward come from my shadow
after shadow working with myself..i sometime ask it to " show me what love is/bliss/happiness" ect but im sure i could be using this method for hexing as well lol.

After I'm done with my working i burn the sigil to ash,make it really fine with a mortar and pestle and consume it in a drink.

I'm always up to explore new things so I'll definitely try some of that.

Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Hmmm, I haven't tried consuming the ash before. I would imagine that would give an interesting energetic effect. I really like that idea though. I also really enjoy the fact that you took an approach that's used for hexing to heal others. That kind of brings an aspect of duality to the process.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”