Flu shots? Cell phones & radiation? Some alternative info

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Sometimes its not easy to gain access to alternative views on our personal health care, especially the topics
that are controversial to the popular held mindset. So I am posting a couple links
to articles that I found helpful and may be of interest to others.

Flu Shots
flu shots

Pets & Vaccinations
Pets and Vaccinations

Illegal levels of Radiation in Cell Phones
Illegal Levels of Radiation in Cell Phones

And this last one, feline hyperthyroidism, which is such a biggie with our beloved cat companions.... finding answers and knowing what actions to take once they are ill is never an easy task, especially if your dealing with health care provider who isn't open to discussing alternative actions, but a little fore- knowledge can sometimes help us so we make better choices and they have better chances at staying healthy.

Cats & Hyperthyrodism
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Alys-RaccoonReadings
Patron Deities: Aset, Demeter

Any time someone cites Mercola, I think we do well to remember he has a long history of promoting autism "cures" (a concept that is particularly insidious in its ignorance and even often hatefulness that has irreparably harmed many, many autistic people) and was selling tanning beds as cancer prevention devices. He also opposes the routine administration of vitamin K shots to newborns--a practice that has saved many babies from agonizing deaths.

I'm not onboard with Mercola-sourced medical advice, and I think there's a good reason it's not as accessible as mainstream medical advice.

But if your vet doesn't have a good understanding of the risks and benefits of titers and vaccines that are not legally required, then you need a new vet. Because every single mainstream vet I've seen in the last five years has had a sophisticated, flexible and reasonable understanding of what shots an indoor cat really should have and which ones are risky enough to merit titers.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:35 am
Any time someone cites Mercola, I think we do well to remember he has a long history of promoting autism "cures" (a concept that is particularly insidious in its ignorance and even often hatefulness that has irreparably harmed many, many autistic people) and was selling tanning beds as cancer prevention devices. He also opposes the routine administration of vitamin K shots to newborns--a practice that has saved many babies from agonizing deaths.

I'm not onboard with Mercola-sourced medical advice, and I think there's a good reason it's not as accessible as mainstream medical advice.

But if your vet doesn't have a good understanding of the risks and benefits of titers and vaccines that are not legally required, then you need a new vet. Because every single mainstream vet I've seen in the last five years has had a sophisticated, flexible and reasonable understanding of what shots an indoor cat really should have and which ones are risky enough to merit titers.

I can't comment on his history re autism, I didn't know that. But I do know that he has a lot of good information that isn't readily available and can be used to source further investigation and in that is very useful. In my view he's a little bit like condemning strap razors because you can cut your throat with them; care and your own research is called for. I think there is a much deeper reason why it's not as accessible as mainstream medical advice but that goes more to personal choice and willingness to go a different path.
What I do know about him related to autism has been related to diet and vitamins and avoidance of certain shots that were suggested to be linked to autism. True or not isn't my field so I cannot comment other then the reviews I've read from mothers on-site.

As far a vets go ... I agree, I need a new vet. I don't know where you live but not every vet is as forward thinking as what you suggest. I moved to a new province/town (Canada) 15 years ago and only now are they beginning to open their minds to even the use of titers . It's been an uphill battle in which they used what they called mainstream science to refute all else. What was available 20years ago is finally approaching "mainstream" and so they are more open.
I appreciate not everyone is living in such backwoods conditions.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kore Serpens wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:39 am
Sometimes its not easy to gain access to alternative views on our personal health care, especially the topics
that are controversial to the popular held mindset. So I am posting a couple links
to articles that I found helpful and may be of interest to others.

Flu Shots
flu shots

Pets & Vaccinations
Pets and Vaccinations

Illegal levels of Radiation in Cell Phones
Illegal Levels of Radiation in Cell Phones

And this last one, feline hyperthyroidism, which is such a biggie with our beloved cat companions.... finding answers and knowing what actions to take once they are ill is never an easy task, especially if your dealing with health care provider who isn't open to discussing alternative actions, but a little fore- knowledge can sometimes help us so we make better choices and they have better chances at staying healthy.

Cats & Hyperthyrodism
Ugh, I know quite a few people who were pressured into getting flu shots and got really sick. One elderly lady was actually hospitalized she got flu so badly, something that had never happened to her before. She told me she was never getting another, despite the bullying attitude of the nurses she had to deal with.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I think people have to do their own research and choose whatever sits better with their personal judgement, also each country is different.

Here is the UK when our eldest was born many many many moons ago babies were not given Vitamin K injections and I know both my sister and I did not get them in the 1970s either. Also when I was young only single vaccines existed for MMR so we had singles and yes we all also caught all the diseases! Think the only vaccine I did not get was Whooping cough as the vaccine was causing many deaths in the 1970s and so my parents had to weigh up the issue of us catching it or having the vaccine - we caught it instead!

When our eldest was born we paid to have singles done of the MMR but had 3 singles done which is the same as getting the MMR which was given 3 times as well but in single dose goes so not to over load his little system. Again this was early 2002 so height of the vaccine scares. Also in the UK Mercury was at that time still being used as a filler preservative in the MMR where as other countries burned their stockpiles of that batch. I did not like the idea of him having Mercury and the singles did not contain it as an ingredient.

In Canada where our other 3 children were born they all had Vitamin K injections at birth and they all had the MMR as normal. Different times, different countries and no mercury used - late 2000s. So in 7 years the world of vaccines had moved on very considerably.

As for our dogs - our friend who was a vet said that after the age of 7 dogs have enough anti bodies?? anyway enough something after having yearly boosters that they no longer required routine vaccinations - again this is UK where rabies not an issue.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Health and Wellness”