This was a different kinda dream for me

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So...this weekend I went to a reader I trust. She told me I am “coming out the other end” of a period of accelerated spiritual growth. “It probably looked kinda crazy to those on the outside.”

I kinda looked like I was losing my mind to people on the outside, and on the inside too. It was...messy...at times. Anyway, she said that after, basically, opening myself up to the universe and hoovering in all kinds of important “stuff” it was time to dial it waaaay back and “consolidate' what I have learned.

The process is helped along greatly by getting really grounded. I agree. I'm looking forward to a little R&R after the last two and half years. It also coincides, more or less, with the length of time I have been on this board and my certainty that the LHP, working with demons in particular, is my True Path.

Anyway...that night I had a kinda interesting dream, the nature of which I have not had before. There are tons of details I won't go into here but, I wondered if anyone has interacted, in their dream state or maybe in meditation, with beings with strait jet black hair, black eyes (not bruised, jet black irises) and snow white skin.

And maybe while interacting, the being opened a vein on her (or his) forearm with a vertical cut, with thick, glistening obsidian black blood issuing from the cut, so that the human having the dream could, you know, drink it.

And this human did. And was immediately filled with an overwhelming sense of sensual joy. Sensual Bliss. A full body orgasm...in slow motion.

Does this count as getting help with grounding? Was it just some Freudian thing like dreaming about zeppelins or cigars, trains going into tunnels? Or did I, maybe, make a new friend on some other Plane?

I know. Another being opening one of her veins so I could drink her blood sounds really cold and impersonal, but, there it is. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Celtic Star

I can't say I ever seen something like that in my dreams. The only odd thing to happen to me (from the few dreams I remember) lately were two dreams where I can teleport or fly/levitate.

Though hearing about your dream, reminds me of 'black eyed kids' stories I remember reading about on the internet growing up.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I don't know what your dream means, but I do know that it sounds awesome! :devillust:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I had a dream similar, but it was a female with that description. The blood was black like ink and she dislocated her jaw like a snake does and tried to eat me. Im not sure how she started bleeding but she did try and offer. That was years ago and i still remember that,but it totally could have just been a night terror lol your post reminded me of it though.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I recognize your description ... yes. I have also seen with a more serpent appearance and sharp teeth/fangs. Very intense. Very private.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

That's actually a very interesting dream. I've dreamt of beings like the ones you've described before but I've never interacted with them before I only saw them passing by within my dreams.

I honestly can't say for sure what the dreams mean but I do feel that what you experienced was real seeing as some of us have dreamt of them as well. The dream you had seemed very personal like an intimate moment between you and her, so I don't feel that I should be the one who tries to interpret it, but I would suggest meditating on it if you can and see what comes to mind, see if you feel that sensation again.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”