Being Out About Demonosophy

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Dragona wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:23 pm
At the present, if I meet someone new I will just tell them I'm Pagan; I don't think I need to spell things out to people who I may or not meet again and even if I end up running into them again or a person I would know a bit more and hang out with from time to time doesn't mean I'd spill the beans on everything I believe or what I practice. I may say some things here and there but I don't just offer the information up; the person will really have to say something of interest for me or on the other hand really get to me in a bad way because I will end up standing up for what I believe in.
Thank you for sharing! :excellent:

I agree, most of the time this sort of thing doesn't really come up in average interactions. And it's very rare that anyone actually asks me pointed questions about my views on the nature of reality and the specifics of my spiritual practice.

The wisdom I'm gleaning from all the responses here seems to be that privacy is not the same as lying or even secrecy. If someone in a casual setting asked me enough respectful questions, I would be excited to open up about my experiences.

And of course, all my Scorpio energy loves having hidden depths... walking around with the Dark Lords and Demons in my heart and by my side. It's just lovely.

:devillove:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”