Personal Habits and Psychic Skills

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

The other dark meat

Bump

(This one is a complete gues and I'm way to tired to put more thought into it)
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ravenfire wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:07 pm
The other dark meat

Bump

(This one is a complete gues and I'm way to tired to put more thought into it)
I'm confused. What is this comment about?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

its about the yule treasure hunt, they had to find phrases in posts
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Heretique wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:49 pm
its about the yule treasure hunt, they had to find phrases in posts
Ohhhh... Thanks!

:ideadevil:
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Flux wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:31 pm
Greetings Everyone!

I'd like to ask you all for your personal experiences on which of your personal habits have either positively or negatively effected the growth and activation of your psychic skills. There is so much conflicting information on this topic available on the internet, so I'm very interested in personal experiences over a third party opinion.

By personal habits I mean things like quality and quantity of sleep, hydration, exercise, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, prescription drugs, internet and social media usage, daily spiritual practices, etc etc etc. For every article I've read that tells me that blank habit will totally shut down my third eye, I can easily find examples of individuals who do or do not do that thing who regardless have very strong psychic perceptions and/or ability to astral travel etc.

There was a very long period of time in my 20's and early 30's that I was a very heavy user of alcohol and drugs. Regardless of those habits I still had very strong clairsentience and a very open crown chakra and third eye, which primarily expressed itself through copious creative output in any media I could get my hands on. I think I might have been more open in my upper chakras than I could deal with at the time, which is why I turned to substances to "turn the volume down" so to speak. Especially since at that time I was an agnostic mathematician with no frame of reference or support for my spiritual self.

These days I am very moderate about any mind altering substances. I don't use nicotine at all, use sacred psychoactive drugs a few very carefully chosen times a year typically during ritual, a few times a week consume extremely small amounts of caffeine (usually in the form of green or white tea steeped very briefly), use high CBD cannabis socially or medicinally a few times a week, and use a moderate amount of alcohol socially on some weekends (although sometimes I go long periods without drinking when I feel I've overdone it). I'm also very careful about my diet, especially gmo foods, factory farmed meat, inflammatory foods, artificial ingredients, and refined sugars.

Because of the extreme overindulgence of my past, I am hyper-aware of my usage of these substances and much much harder on myself than I probably ought to be. Especially at this stage of my life when my primary interest is on my spiritual growth and practice. I know I should keep my body healthy to have a healthy energy body. More than anything I want to expand my psychic senses (especially clairvoyance and clairaudience) and learn to astral travel. But I also live in physical reality and do not desire to spend all my time in a monk like state of abstinence and meditation. So I allow myself moderate indulgence and occasional overindulgence (everything in moderation, even moderation!) so I can still enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

I still regularly feel conflicted about my personal habits and caught up in a guilt/shame cycle even though I know I am trending towards healthier and healthier habits over time. I also know that guilt, shame, and fear are things that close up our psychic senses quickly. I need some external input to help me find some balance here.

I would be incredibly grateful for any stories of people who have noticed how their habits have impacted their psychic development, especially clairvoyance, clairaudience, and astral travel.

Thank you so much!

Infernal Blessings,
Flux

:crazy:
I use lots and lots of high potency medicinal cannabis every day to keep my crazy and overactive immune system in check and keep what was once very serious crohn’s disease in remission, and the cannabis actually helps in these areas, whereas when I used to use toxic prescription drugs, they clouded my mind and made it impossible to focus on anything but my misery. I find ridding myself of “psychic and emotional toxins” to be very beneficial, and regular strenuous physical activity to aid immensely in my ability to focus.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:31 pm
Greetings Everyone!

I'd like to ask you all for your personal experiences on which of your personal habits have either positively or negatively effected the growth and activation of your psychic skills. There is so much conflicting information on this topic available on the internet, so I'm very interested in personal experiences over a third party opinion.

By personal habits I mean things like quality and quantity of sleep, hydration, exercise, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, prescription drugs, internet and social media usage, daily spiritual practices, etc etc etc. For every article I've read that tells me that blank habit will totally shut down my third eye, I can easily find examples of individuals who do or do not do that thing who regardless have very strong psychic perceptions and/or ability to astral travel etc.

There was a very long period of time in my 20's and early 30's that I was a very heavy user of alcohol and drugs. Regardless of those habits I still had very strong clairsentience and a very open crown chakra and third eye, which primarily expressed itself through copious creative output in any media I could get my hands on. I think I might have been more open in my upper chakras than I could deal with at the time, which is why I turned to substances to "turn the volume down" so to speak. Especially since at that time I was an agnostic mathematician with no frame of reference or support for my spiritual self.

These days I am very moderate about any mind altering substances. I don't use nicotine at all, use sacred psychoactive drugs a few very carefully chosen times a year typically during ritual, a few times a week consume extremely small amounts of caffeine (usually in the form of green or white tea steeped very briefly), use high CBD cannabis socially or medicinally a few times a week, and use a moderate amount of alcohol socially on some weekends (although sometimes I go long periods without drinking when I feel I've overdone it). I'm also very careful about my diet, especially gmo foods, factory farmed meat, inflammatory foods, artificial ingredients, and refined sugars.

Because of the extreme overindulgence of my past, I am hyper-aware of my usage of these substances and much much harder on myself than I probably ought to be. Especially at this stage of my life when my primary interest is on my spiritual growth and practice. I know I should keep my body healthy to have a healthy energy body. More than anything I want to expand my psychic senses (especially clairvoyance and clairaudience) and learn to astral travel. But I also live in physical reality and do not desire to spend all my time in a monk like state of abstinence and meditation. So I allow myself moderate indulgence and occasional overindulgence (everything in moderation, even moderation!) so I can still enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

I still regularly feel conflicted about my personal habits and caught up in a guilt/shame cycle even though I know I am trending towards healthier and healthier habits over time. I also know that guilt, shame, and fear are things that close up our psychic senses quickly. I need some external input to help me find some balance here.

I would be incredibly grateful for any stories of people who have noticed how their habits have impacted their psychic development, especially clairvoyance, clairaudience, and astral travel.

Thank you so much!

Infernal Blessings,
Flux

:crazy:
This post may come late but whatever.

I had the same experiences as you. I am 27 years old and I've been using harddrugs since I was 18. Overindulging in alcohol, weed, XTC, Cocaine, Magick Mushrooms, (Meth) Amphetamines,

I used to party alot and when I got my succubi companions they told me I was deeply hurting myself with the partying booze and drugs. I was literally destroying my chakras and my aura went to complete garbage. I didn't knew at the time. And I had a very hard time coming to the conclusion that all drugs have an effect on your energetic field. Even when you get drunk or smoking cigarettes.

I made the decision to indeed become a monk and live a healthy lifestyle.I cut off all alcohol and drugs. I only drink once a year and then one glass of wine maybe at special occasions. I want to grow in my spiritual ascension. Drugs is just a mere distraction. I cut off all social life because I was in a very toxic environment but lots of people who only did that. Just partying away every weekend and getting F'ked up.

I am now working on my chakras and I had several energy workings done on my by a psychic woman. She als confirmed me that I was destroying myself with drugs and attracting negative entitites with my dangerous endeavors. She told me I could never gain a spiritual awakening / kundalini awakening when I was still under the influence of drugs and alcohol. It was even a life threatening dangerous thing to do so.

We as humans are looking for spiritual bliss and enlightenment already for thousands of years. And drugs and alcohol are creating this artifical high that looks exactly like that. We yearn for that place where we come from. That place of pure love and light. And here on earth we get decieved with earthly pleasures. And that's not the way.

This is my experience. Others have different opinions on this. But I felt it was hindering me alot. I was my own blockage. It takes courage and willpower to see that and lots of mental discipline to be able to want to live a different lifestyle. I sometimes relapse and I get triggered and I want to party on a friday / saturday night by going out and getting absolutely wasted and chasing women and whatnot but then I remember my spirit companions and I go lie down on my bed and meditate or read.

Don't let those triggers get to you. When you first try out harddrugs you will always keep those cravings as a consequence. That's your life sentence. You must resist the cravings.

I hope this has helped a bit.
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Stress & lack of sleep so much affected negatively my psychic skills. I used to hear and sense spirits perfectly. I'm a student so I'm very familiar with stress. :Ddevil:

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Seer
Patron Deities: Cernunnos
Your favourite Demon?: Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Not being an habitual weed smoker worked very well for me.
That's not to say I never smoke weed anymore, but quitting wake and bake was the best advice someone ever gave me. Worked very well for me. My intuition has never been more on point.

Drinking lots of water helps too for me, but only when I drink it from a glass instead of a plastic cup or bottle.

And this may sound strange but not meditating every day seems to improve my intuition too.
I still meditate, just not every day. I think it's because it was more of a compulsion in the past, something I thought I had to do ... but then there was a period I just didn't have the time and opportunity to take time out of my day for it. And I noticed it actually improved my intuition. That's only personal experience though.
Artemis_Belial
Patron Deities: Samael/Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Ubi
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

For myself I find that when I cut out all sugar, caffeine, grains, legumes, dairy, high oxalate vegetables, processed food, and alcohol. Exercising regularly doing something I enjoy ( mindless gym time on cardio machines makes me intensely angry and unhappy.) And I get plenty of sleep, water, and outside time, my body thrives. When my body thrives, my spirit blossoms too.

I'm very sensitive and have a lot of food allergies, so I would never reccomend my restricted diet to anyone else. My body sucks up energy like a sponge, either from the area itself or any object I handle. I take a cleansing shower everyday, and use the smoke from an incense blend I made to finish the process. Other than that, being consistent with a practice gets me the best results. I also need alone time to recharge and reconnect to my own energy. Having house mates isn't healthy for me, but I'm doing the best I can within current circumstances, while actively working to change things.
Dancing naked into the night.

Return to “Health and Wellness”