Demonic LBRP?

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Greetings Fiends! :cheekydevil:

Is there a demonic equivalent to the LBRP? Or a daily banishing ritual that you like that is specific to the Dark Lords?

I did a search through the forum but there were way too many results to wade through. If you know of a thread that already exists and can point me to it, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you!!

:headbang:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I don't know any specific to dark lords or the dark ladies,though everything that I do know of would be more of purification through meditation and visualization. I know of someone who had dedicated to Flauros who does deep flame meditation like tibetan monks. They pull all the surrounding energies in,utilize what theyre able to utilize,and in a sense visualize themselves as a divine flame that burns away impurities they cannot,grounding them back to neutrality.

The deepest bonds I have that would be demon specific are feeder types, i use a similar method with a reverse breathing excercise. I pull in the stray energies i can use, recycle the energies for my own protections, and act as a filter. Basically i visualize a giant parasitic tree. What i cannot use gets expelled through the roots,any excess energies from other beings or wormings or anything that is excess of what i need.

Its not the same,but its the only thing i personally have experience with. If youre talking about forcefully removing lingering energies,i would look into exorcism type literature. In my eyes, excorcism done is the same as execration magiks,essentially you'd be forcing energies to go against the purpose they were set towards. Someone walking the LHP could just as easily do exorcisms or banishments as RHP because energy is simply energy and even the darkness itself is a source of divinity. This is a really personally beleif on my own paradigm,but typically,most "demons" are gods and goddessess in their own right and were typically revered as gods to different cultures.

I'm actually in the middle of reading several books by exorcists and the amount of overlap with what they do and believe, aside from referencing God, seems the way I view LHP.

Let me know if you find a specific source, I'd be curious as well.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

here is one that is quite effective: nycto posted it ages ago
https://brightestandbest666.wordpress.c ... pentagram/
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Heretique wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:14 pm
here is one that is quite effective: nycto posted it ages ago
https://brightestandbest666.wordpress.c ... pentagram/
Yassss witch! I love it! That's exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for.

Having done the standard LBRP previously for years, I'm loving how much more delicious this one feels.

Thank you!!

:devilfre:
User546

Gauche wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:58 pm
I don't know any specific to dark lords or the dark ladies,though everything that I do know of would be more of purification through meditation and visualization. I know of someone who had dedicated to Flauros who does deep flame meditation like tibetan monks. They pull all the surrounding energies in,utilize what theyre able to utilize,and in a sense visualize themselves as a divine flame that burns away impurities they cannot,grounding them back to neutrality.

The deepest bonds I have that would be demon specific are feeder types, i use a similar method with a reverse breathing excercise. I pull in the stray energies i can use, recycle the energies for my own protections, and act as a filter. Basically i visualize a giant parasitic tree. What i cannot use gets expelled through the roots,any excess energies from other beings or wormings or anything that is excess of what i need.

Its not the same,but its the only thing i personally have experience with. If youre talking about forcefully removing lingering energies,i would look into exorcism type literature. In my eyes, excorcism done is the same as execration magiks,essentially you'd be forcing energies to go against the purpose they were set towards. Someone walking the LHP could just as easily do exorcisms or banishments as RHP because energy is simply energy and even the darkness itself is a source of divinity. This is a really personally beleif on my own paradigm,but typically,most "demons" are gods and goddessess in their own right and were typically revered as gods to different cultures.

I'm actually in the middle of reading several books by exorcists and the amount of overlap with what they do and believe, aside from referencing God, seems the way I view LHP.

Let me know if you find a specific source, I'd be curious as well.
Ooh I like the imagery of the parasitic tree! I'm always interested in practices that utilize transmutation instead of just expunging whatever is considered undesirable, since I notice that so many of those exercises end of being overly dualistic.

Check out what Heretique posted below, for exactly what I was hoping for: a Satanic LBRP!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Honestly when I'm at the coven meetings (well pre lockdown), when we have to call in the quarters and banish them, I suddenly cannot remember how to draw a pentagram.

I think the elements must look at me and laugh / shake their heads with despair - I end up doing a random squiggle in the air. How I have never took someone's eye out with an athame is a miracle.

I just end up muttering in my head "well you know what I mean".

At home I end up doing a standard sort of pentagram and say out loud after each quarter banishment "ok you know what I'm like, you are free to stay or go, you know I never command, bind or banish"

So my quarter calls are basically a posh ritual of welcome and please protect this space and a strange squiggle. And the reverse for the banishment - thanks for being here, I appreciate it, you can stay or go and a strange squiggle.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

A learning moment. I love these. What is a Demonic LBRT? The more details, the better. If you are inclined to do so. If so, my deepest appreciation. If not, my deepest appreciation for being willing to explain. :devilread:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sengdroma wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:00 am
Honestly when I'm at the coven meetings (well pre lockdown), when we have to call in the quarters and banish them, I suddenly cannot remember how to draw a pentagram.

I think the elements must look at me and laugh / shake their heads with despair - I end up doing a random squiggle in the air. How I have never took someone's eye out with an athame is a miracle.

I just end up muttering in my head "well you know what I mean".

At home I end up doing a standard sort of pentagram and say out loud after each quarter banishment "ok you know what I'm like, you are free to stay or go, you know I never command, bind or banish"

So my quarter calls are basically a posh ritual of welcome and please protect this space and a strange squiggle. And the reverse for the banishment - thanks for being here, I appreciate it, you can stay or go and a strange squiggle.
Yea! I know what an athame is, I have one dedicated to Marquess Marchosias. Another to Lord Satan, although it does not have a black grip. In my long ago studies, when I decided to become a Solitary, I read "The Spiral Dance" as a starting point for, basically, All Things LHP. Which eventually lead me here but has not changed my focus on the Great Goddess and this planets dire need for Her re-emergence.

Or my desire to connect (re-connect?) with the Celtic deities of my ancestors. But witchcraft is not my Path. Actually, don't press me too hard on what, exactly, my Path is. Working with demons is integral, my vision of the Black Sun is integral, although I don't fully, or even partly, understand that yet.

But I can light candles and incense! :crazy: And I know that humble sincerity and an open heart are received with the spirit in which they are offered. :devillove: Unless they aren't and DL's love to inflict suffering on people who don't remember the right words and burn the wrong kind of incense.

That would explain why there are so many different kinds of incense and candles of so many different colours! Although this does not explain why one needs so many different electrical adapters when traveling over-seas. If an electrical plug is good enough for Oak Park, Illinois, it aught to be good enough for London, England!

And all those other places where people allegedly live and have jobs and lives and stuff. Families and kids and what-not. Or so I have heard. They should be thankful that America has offered them real electrical thingiemabobs instead that cheap junk from China. :devilpaper:

And don't even get me started on the people hoarding "bathroom Tissue" over here! The virus is going to suddenly make them take seven shits a day? Eight? They have to carry three rolls with them at all times because, Hey! You can never tell when you might have to shit in a supermarket parking lot!

Medical Pot. It's a godsend, and a curse. Mix it with beer, and....at least I can get to sleep at night.

And the devil take the hindmost! :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”