Wouldst thou like to smell Deliciously?

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wouldst thou like to smell Deliciously?

Then you've slithered to the right place!

This scent is designed to be literally mouth watering. Memories of freshly baked cookies, Yule spiced cider, and other delectable treats will spring to mind when you take your first whiff of Deliciously. Spicy, warm, and inviting, this scent is truly unisex and will cause immediate hunger in whomever is lucky enough to get close.

Each bottle contains a piece of black tourmaline and rainbow moonstone to keep your hooves in the dirt and your horns in the clouds.

A true perfume, this scent is a painstakingly perfected olfactory symphony composed of ten different natural aromatic compounds catalyzed with an Alchemical Tincture born from Gold. Blends delightfully with human pheromones!

Give the bottle a gentle shake and see the synthetic mica dance and sparkle in the light. When applied, there will be a telltale hint of glitter in addition to Deliciously's intoxicating aroma.

Made with nature’s bounty, free from synthetics.

With gratitude to my plant, animal, mineral, and non-physical allies who contribute to this offering.

Click here to view the shop listing!

https://ceruleanserpent.bigcartel.com/p ... eliciously
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Only 6 vials left! These are going fast, so if you're interested, act quickly.

I am not certain when I'll be making another batch of this perfume as I am currently focused on my upcoming deity connection scent line.

Available for purchase here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/877331556/ ... al-perfume

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”