Reading Practice

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

doomguy wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:09 am
Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:44 am
I am also interested
General Reading.

There isnt anything particularly noteworthy for you going on at the moment. Stagnation is what it feels like, but its merely a quiet down period for you at the moment. Take advantage of it while you can, even if you feel you can't. Deep introspection would probably be the best way of utilizing this quiet period, as that will help you with some shadow work. Speaking of shadow work, thats probably the best thing you should be concerning yourself with at the moment, its the best time to do so, just try not to overwhelm yourself with it.

Tell me if this is right about your situation or if I'm too full of it to properly understand anything.
You are quite accurate in many ways. What I feel right now is that I am at a turning point after a long period of stagnation. I have for several years now been feeling trapped by certain circumstances and it has been driving me crazy. Shadow work is exactly what I have been doing lots of lately and it all has been quite enlightening, as I am beginning to realize the things I need to do in order to get over blocks that I have and advance in all the areas I want to improve. Although for me stagnation equates to boredom, and boredom is the worst thing on earth for me, the downtime really has been beneficial in many ways as it has given me time to figure out the root causes of the stagnation and make a plan to overcome everything that has held me back from obtaining the things I desire out of this life.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

doomguy wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:27 am
wanderer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:50 pm
id like a reading about what my future holds within the next few years
The future is dull and tedious. Dont get caught up in the little details and overthink every little thing, and try to break out of any bad habits that are clearly bad habits. Doing so will help you with your fortune.

If not, nothing horrible is going to happen. Road bumps are still going to do little to you, but if your wanting more success in your current, you have to fight for it and make sacrifices in order to get there. Its hard, but the sacrifices will ultimately be worth it.

I can't really tell/no matter how hard I try/if it's real/if its a lie/you decide yourself
Seems pretty accurate with where i am right now.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Ailuroscreates

doomguy wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 am
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 am
I'd like to volunteer.

What does my spiritual path look like at the moment?

And if you wanna switch things up, what do you see about my cat Scorpius?

Your path is just beginning, or still in the beginning stages. Concentrate on the basics and work your way up from there. Don't be like me and just jump straight into the insanity carelessly, since I feel that is why my senses are incredibly flippant when it comes to accuracy.

Im kinda confused about the cat unfortunately. My mind keeps jumping from "Black cat, tabby cat" ad infinitum. The cat is probably a good cat, but My senses are very flippants and I cant seem to go beyond the coloration.

Tell me if K, tell me if no.
Lmao I'm not very patient. 😅 But I am trying to work on the basics.

And he is a tabby cat. He's been missing for some time. Although he tends to be very close to my black cat, Orion. I have a picture of him grooming Orion.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

If you’re still after volunteers I have a question.

I have a change of course coming up in September this year, have I chosen the right subject to study?
Marosey

Is this still on?
doomguy

Unfortunately, I have decided to do no more for now.....I did specify in a previous post in this topic that I was finished for a while.
emsydacat

As a fellow learning diviner, if you're still looking for practice, I'm open to it! For important topics, I like to explore the answers myself, so for a question or topic, do whatever the cards take you to. I apologize for being vague, if that is at all a hindrance.
Melektaus

I do. Read me. As you wish.

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”