Reading Practice

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I am also interested
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Ailuroscreates

I'd like to volunteer.

What does my spiritual path look like at the moment?

And if you wanna switch things up, what do you see about my cat Scorpius?
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

doomguy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm
I have come to a burdensome situation, and as such would like to ensure that my abilities are not misfiring, and that what I am able to divine is not a fluke.

I would like some volunteers who are willing to be divined, it can be about anything. I want to see the extent of my abilities and to see where I can improve. I will be throwing myself against a brick wall, but I'm doing so for my own personnel growth.
If you want to push yourself, I give you permission to connect with me. I'm going to ask you a question that probably will not make any sense, but I'm curious if you could pull anything from it. The question is this: "Why a spider?"
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

doomguy

Flux wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:40 am
doomguy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:16 am
Flux wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 pm
doomguy wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:06 pm
Right now, life seems easy going. Be prepared for trouble soon though. Its not going to be a massive shift, more of a small discomfort, but if not dealt with properly, it could turn out incredibly bad for you. Too little to late type of deal, and you probably wont notice if its not been dealt with until its too late. The damage it will cause is relatively easy to solve once you find the answer to the issue though, though the finding out what your supposed to do will be kind of difficult and you yourself will be getting in the way. Once you find the answer, it will probably be a moment were you tell yourself "Huh, I really should have thought of this sooner"......though in this case, you did, and ignoring that little thing ended up causing a bit too much trouble for you.

Tell me if this resonates or if it sounds like bangaldesh or some other saying.
Was this for me?
Yes, I made a mistake and forgot to quote you. Whoops.
I don't know if life is easy going for me right now. As far as the rest, Mercury is about to go retrograde this weekend so your reading could be true for anyone.
Guess its partially bangladesh then......which shows that I have improvements to make. Thats a strange thing thats been going on with me and my senses......its accurate, but not with what I intended to do. Want the color of a persons shirt? No, heres the sheet their sitting on instead. Weird as heck, and needs to be fixed, since accuracy is important, and having my senses flung around chaotically isnt a good thing.
doomguy

Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:44 am
I am also interested
General Reading.

There isnt anything particularly noteworthy for you going on at the moment. Stagnation is what it feels like, but its merely a quiet down period for you at the moment. Take advantage of it while you can, even if you feel you can't. Deep introspection would probably be the best way of utilizing this quiet period, as that will help you with some shadow work. Speaking of shadow work, thats probably the best thing you should be concerning yourself with at the moment, its the best time to do so, just try not to overwhelm yourself with it.

Tell me if this is right about your situation or if I'm too full of it to properly understand anything.
doomguy

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 am
I'd like to volunteer.

What does my spiritual path look like at the moment?

And if you wanna switch things up, what do you see about my cat Scorpius?

Your path is just beginning, or still in the beginning stages. Concentrate on the basics and work your way up from there. Don't be like me and just jump straight into the insanity carelessly, since I feel that is why my senses are incredibly flippant when it comes to accuracy.

Im kinda confused about the cat unfortunately. My mind keeps jumping from "Black cat, tabby cat" ad infinitum. The cat is probably a good cat, but My senses are very flippants and I cant seem to go beyond the coloration.

Tell me if K, tell me if no.
doomguy

Gauche wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:50 pm
doomguy wrote:
I have come to a burdensome situation, and as such would like to ensure that my abilities are not misfiring, and that what I am able to divine is not a fluke.

I would like some volunteers who are willing to be divined, it can be about anything. I want to see the extent of my abilities and to see where I can improve. I will be throwing myself against a brick wall, but I'm doing so for my own personnel growth.
If you want to push yourself, I give you permission to connect with me. I'm going to ask you a question that probably will not make any sense, but I'm curious if you could pull anything from it. The question is this: "Why a spider?"
A spider is a great animal, though one that can often be misunderstood. It is a vigilante hunter of pests, and is good for the overall environment, but is often seen (and rightly so) as kind of vicious/creepy. This probably seems to tell me that there is someone who is a vicious, almost belligerent type of person/being/whatever in your life who just wants to help, and will most likely end up helping you successfully. Woe to anyone who gets caught in their web, though, and do heed caution when around them, for spiders do have a poisonous bite that will be used if they feel threatened.

Tell me if its not even close to the truth, kinda close to the truth, or if I ended up getting the truth and need to stop being so hard on myself all the time.
doomguy

wanderer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:50 pm
id like a reading about what my future holds within the next few years
The future is dull and tedious. Dont get caught up in the little details and overthink every little thing, and try to break out of any bad habits that are clearly bad habits. Doing so will help you with your fortune.

If not, nothing horrible is going to happen. Road bumps are still going to do little to you, but if your wanting more success in your current, you have to fight for it and make sacrifices in order to get there. Its hard, but the sacrifices will ultimately be worth it.

I can't really tell/no matter how hard I try/if it's real/if its a lie/you decide yourself
doomguy

I am now finished with the readings. I want those of you who have gotten a reading to tell me how I did, or to wait until events come to pass to tell me how I did.

I have a long way to go, and my flaws are showing themselves to me, but I will compensate for them once I figure out how. The process will be long and arduous, but I feel this path I am on will bear fruit.........more accurately, a spicy pineapple.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

doomguy wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:23 am
Gauche wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:50 pm
doomguy wrote:

A spider is a great animal, though one that can often be misunderstood. It is a vigilante hunter of pests, and is good for the overall environment, but is often seen (and rightly so) as kind of vicious/creepy. This probably seems to tell me that there is someone who is a vicious, almost belligerent type of person/being/whatever in your life who just wants to help, and will most likely end up helping you successfully. Woe to anyone who gets caught in their web, though, and do heed caution when around them, for spiders do have a poisonous bite that will be used if they feel threatened.

Tell me if its not even close to the truth, kinda close to the truth, or if I ended up getting the truth and need to stop being so hard on myself all the time.
It could be. It matches the scenario. The first tangible manifestation I had with a companion was her manifesting as a huge spider in a lucid dream in which she chased me in circles. I was so caught up in vividly being chased that i couldnt hear her voice for a little while, ultimately she jumped on me,i realized it was her, but the shock woke me up. I woke up laughing harder than i had in a very long time thinking if the roles was reversed id have probably done the same thing and that we really were alike. I seen a black and purple diamonf shaoe when i woke up,which is how i translate her energy while awake, but she never did tell me why she chose to first make visual contact as a spider the size of a car. I asked her once and it just felt like a shrugged answer like.. " eh, why NOT a giant spider?"
Now that i think about it,seems like the first time i see any demon in a lucid or astral state i always see an animal first..An orobors with azazel, something like a harpy with an ubi, and that spider. All chasing me. -_-;
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”