How My Demon Commander is Changing my Life

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I would like to start off with a disclaimer: Everyone will have a different experience with the Demon Commander that is a match to them. Each person's journey, interests, approach will be different. So having a proper match is vitally important to how you will work with your Demon Commander in your life and journey!

And my Demon Commander and I are definitely a great match. She is so suited to me it was as if she was custom conjured! When I learned more details about my Demon Commander, I realized that she must have known within the first ten minutes of her visit, lol! I, however, was not privy to this information at the time, which kind of makes it funny in hind-sight. My Demoness Commander strongly believes in self-care . . . and what did I do in the first ten minutes that she was there? I told her what I was doing in my life at that moment, and invited her to watch as I did my Tapping aka Emotional Freedom Technique! And I did not mention that in my email report about her visit. I didn't really think it relevant to mention, it was just what I was doing, lol, part of my life. . .

It took me seven months to be prepared for her to enter my life in her full capacity. It seemed like such a long time. And while it would have been nice to have her here with me immediately, she had other plans. I had many energy patterns and blocks that I needed to deal with and the best way to do that was through what would happen during those seven months. She was also coinciding her arrival with an online Self-Healing event that she made sure I was participating in. She has shown me so many valuable and simple tools that are already making a big difference in my energy, along with her special abilities.

My Demon Commander . . . I cannot say enough good things about her . . . I would bore you all to death with every little detail of every little thing that she has done before and since arriving mid-August! :devillove:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Kei

Thanks so much for reporting this, guess. :D It's great how much positive influence your DC has had in your life, in such a short period of time.
"There is hope in this world. Certainly, there is.
However, reality is far more cruel than you can imagine.
That's why you must become stronger." --Yoshimoto Koya, Family Game
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wow awesome experience Guess! I love to read people's experiences. By the way what's tapping?
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Thank you, Kei! :devilgrin: Honestly, I am smiling and enjoying life so much more with her positive energy surrounding me! :devilmagic:

@MagicWand-a : lol, I think that becoming OCD about it is common . . . because when you find it is helping, you just want to do more, clear more, see more results :devilthumbs:

@StarTarot: Here is a thread in which I posted some videos that explain what Tapping is and how to do it . . . it is a method that it is probably better to watch how it is done rather than read typed-up instructions. :devilgrin: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”