When We Die

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Eklerks33

A while back I was in a bad place and started to abuse drugs heavily.
After an overdose I woke up with 4 demons in my room and Astaroth or Ishtar. We had a talk.

I overdosed later again. I felt myself leaving my body. She removed the veil if reality for a bit, like a thick green carpet made out of energy, and put me right back in my body. She said, no, you stay here. After that I came in contact with Asmodeus. He started working on me. He told me I would stop. And oh I would.

After that I had one incident. Half a year later. On Halloween I used considerable amount alcohol. My gf got a seizure. I brought her outside to get help.

Police came. They put her in a car. I didn't want that, she needed an ambulance. The discussion got a bit heated.
I tried to open the car. The zapped me 6 times with a taser. Then proceeded to pepper spray me. I tried to run and went unconscious. When out the cell I tried to kill myself. But when I was swimming towards a boat I saw a white light. I followed it and there was a boat and the arm of a man.
I thought oh well, I will keep existing for a while longer and took his arm.

Since I didn't touch anyone but just didn't listen, there were no charges. And also I haven't touched addictive drugs. Asmodeus said I told you you would stop. With his smiling energy behind it. I am still in debt to him.

Now I am much calmer. I have a bond with Astarte and two of her friends and I am welcome in their realm. I think it is smart to do some afterlife planning and find at least a divinity you go well with. Divinities are not just one spirit but so far as I understand a collective of spirits sharing a path.

I also work the qliphot so I will be a bit more useful to her and let Asmodeus guide me.

I don't believe in hell. But some realms would be hell like for others. I also don't believe Jawheh made the universe, but his heaven is a rather serene place. Just a bit boring to my taste.

So I think it is wise to do some orientation. You don't want to end up in the chaos or something.
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Your post reminds me of times that seem long past but really are not . Substance abuse is not a " light weight contender " to get into the ring with . So many are going down fast and for keeps . Well done you . :devilclap:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”