Delicious and non vegetarian meal, salmon

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Several weeks ago I shared a really yummy vegan meal packed with protein and vital nutrients, so it is only fair to share a non vegan meal for the carnivores out there. About once a year or so I indulge in this one myself as seafood doesn’t seem to agitate the Crohn’s disease that once made my life a living hell, as long as I do it in moderation.
What you need:
4 5oz Salmon fillets... I prefer the skin left on.
1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra.
Salt and pepper
About 15 crushed or finely chopped garlic clove s, divided
2 or3 tsp dried thyme
A couple of summer squash, either zucchini or yellow, halved and sliced
A large tomato, halved and sliced
A couple large green onions, both the white and green parts, sliced up
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp paprika
Juice of a large lime or lemon
1/2 cup fresh parsley with stems removed
Lemon wedges

Preheat oven to 400 degrees and get 4 pieces foil large enough to loosely but completely enclose and seal in the salmon and veggies.

Generously coat the skin side of the salmon with some olive oil and place skin side down in the center of the pieces of foils.

Spread 1/2 of the garlic on them and season with salt and pepper, and the dried thyme.

Mix the rest of the garlic with the melted butter, 1/3 cup olive oil, lime or lemon juice, salt and pepper, and paprika.

Toss together with the veggies and place it all over the salmon fillets then fold the foil over to completely cover and seal it.

Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

Transfer in the foil to the serving plates, open and serve with the lemon wedges.

Enjoy immensely! :devilbanana:
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

This sounds delicious!! :drool2:
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T

Return to “Health and Wellness”