I did it!!! Yay!

A section for celebrating health and wellness!
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I am so excited! About a week ago I finished my classes and recertified as a fitness trainer. For those who don’t know, I had been an ISSA certified fitness trainer in the past, but had retired from it for a couple of years because I have an 11 year old son who was unknowingly exposed to a very strong neurotoxin at a young age, and as a result he developed some behavioral problems. Doctors claimed it was autism and didn’t offer much hope of him ever having much of a “normal “ life, but I know better, ( after all, what the hell is an accurate definition of normal?), and the school system had no patience for him, nor did they recognize, or care, that his learning capabilities were still intact... so they just labeled him a bad kid and gave him suspension after suspension for his behavior ( in his mind suspension =reward) and as a result his academic progress came to a standstill... so I decided to homeschool him . He has been doing great since I made the decision and now takes his own initiative to learning because he finds it interesting and enjoyable. He is learning to work independently and take on responsibility for his actions, and starting to feel pride in his accomplishments. This leaves me with more time to pursue my passion and my career... exercise, fitness, and teaching the basics of a healthy lifestyle, so I took my classes and re-earned my certification.
That was the easy part. The hard part is learning the ins and outs of being a virtual trainer. They don’t really teach that much in school... they barely touch on it. It is about to become one of the biggest challenges ever for me, but I am determined to come out of this victorious! Right now, many fitness trainers are out of work because of the pandemic. I am not bothered, or worried about it in the least. Rather, I see this as a great opportunity to learn something new, and to do what I love most... teach and share my passion... from the place I love the most... home!
Admittedly, I am terrible with technology and even worse when it comes to social networking and using sites like YouTube,Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for anything let alone promoting what I do. One way or another I am going to figure it out though!
If there is anyone on here who is knowledgeable about promoting an online business and is interested in teaching me about it in return for a free 6 week fitness program please let me know. I will use a mobile app called Trainer Fu to design a custom workout plan for you based on your individual goals and current fitness level , which you can also use to record workouts and make notes as well as to keep connected. I will track your progress daily and make modifications as often as necessary. There are also videos included which show how to properly perform the exercises and a timer, and messages can be sent back forth through the app, and I can also do Skype workout sessions with you if you wish.
Fitness and teaching others to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle have always been two of my biggest passions and what makes me successful as a trainer is that I start with the mind, not the body, by not only teaching, but incorporating meditation, visualization, and the Law of Attraction into my training programs. I can’t guarantee that everything will always go smoothly from the technical perspective, but I will be sure to bring about a positive mindset that will ensure an amazing transformation in your fitness level, as well as your energy level .
I am really looking forward to working with someone and learning from each other :devilbanana:
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Super proud of you, that is a great achievement. It is not easy raising children, especially if they have additional needs (1 of my children has ADHD, ODD, SPD) as lots of your time is taken up. I have a Sport Science Degree and various related qualifications so appreciate the amount of dedication you have had to put into getting re certified. Your focus is a great credit to you.

Have you though of doing Zoom / house party classes, the hardest bit will be the self advertising I agree - social media is a strange thing for launching businesses on.

Sign up to LinkedIn and publicise your self as both a health / fitness as well as mental wellbeing coach. Cast the net wide, you could also combine any witch craft work you may do in the wellness part eg Aromatherapy oils / blends for pulled muscles, sleep issues etc and offer spell work. The key is to make you stand out.

I always used to ask myself

Why would they choose my business over xyz business. What can I offer that they cannot!!
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Obsidian Goddess

Sengdroma wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 pm
Super proud of you, that is a great achievement. It is not easy raising children, especially if they have additional needs (1 of my children has ADHD, ODD, SPD) as lots of your time is taken up. I have a Sport Science Degree and various related qualifications so appreciate the amount of dedication you have had to put into getting re certified. Your focus is a great credit to you.

Have you though of doing Zoom / house party classes, the hardest bit will be the self advertising I agree - social media is a strange thing for launching businesses on.

Sign up to LinkedIn and publicise your self as both a health / fitness as well as mental wellbeing coach. Cast the net wide, you could also combine any witch craft work you may do in the wellness part eg Aromatherapy oils / blends for pulled muscles, sleep issues etc and offer spell work. The key is to make you stand out.

I always used to ask myself

Why would they choose my business over xyz business. What can I offer that they cannot!!
Thank you so much for the ideas! I don’t know why I didn’t think of zoom ... my “vampire” friends and I meet up on there, and I do plan on incorporating witchcraft ! Aroma therapy, crystal healing, herbal uses and remedies,etc. This is going to be fun! What are house party classes? Is that something people do on zoom? I am like a 90 yr old granny from the rainforest when it comes to this stuff...lol!
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

House party is like Zoom, it can hold up to 8 people at a time. It was just another option depending on the availability of different apps.

I just know you will make a success at this, you are so determined x
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

A good friend of mine has managed to use Facebook pretty successfully for promoting her business. She doesn't use a business page, she uses her personal page - so all of her clients and her friends are intermingling (then again, one of the things I love about her is that she treats her clients like they are dear friends). Admittedly, it makes her really easy to get a hold of.

Unfortunately I don't have any more details than that - but it might be worth looking into!

Once you have the particulars worked out, let me know what your rates are going to be. I'm so excited for you in this venture!
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Obsidian Goddess

Mist wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:51 am
A good friend of mine has managed to use Facebook pretty successfully for promoting her business. She doesn't use a business page, she uses her personal page - so all of her clients and her friends are intermingling (then again, one of the things I love about her is that she treats her clients like they are dear friends). Admittedly, it makes her really easy to get a hold of.

Unfortunately I don't have any more details than that - but it might be worth looking into!

Once you have the particulars worked out, let me know what your rates are going to be. I'm so excited for you in this venture!
Thank you! I just set up a Facebook account and I am working on getting familiar with it. I have also been doing a lot of work on my YouTube channel. I don’t have any of my own videos on there yet because I have to get a camcorder, but I am working on creating lists of suggested exercise videos, one for upper body, one for core, and one for lower body workouts and a description of the appropriate sets, reps, and determining the proper amount of weight. I will definitely update you when everything is organized.

Return to “Health and Wellness”