How to get help with writing lyrics

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Aurelias wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:04 am
Red6joker wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:59 am
Aurelias wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:03 am
Red6joker wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:33 am
Aurelias wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:24 am
Hi, I am a good singer and I understand that to bs successful you should do what you're good at. So I want to get good at writing lyrics but I really do struggle with poetry.

Anyone here got any demons that they know how to evoke to help with poetry? If so, please let me know so that I can do it also!

Thanks!
Hmm if your looking for a "sell your soul" type of thing then you came to the wrong place.

Do you have any experience with evocation for starters?
Also dude, who are you to say that this wouldn't be the place to ask for that? If I was... Which I'm not.
First dude, your a new user and a lot of new users have that question. I brought it up as that was the feeling I got when I read your first post.

Secondly I asked you a legitimate question. If you have experience then that can help to find who would be more suitable for you to work with. Not all demons will come when asked some do not like beginners.

Thirdly I disapproved your other post as not only was it off topic you were pointing your frustrations on to me. This is your first warning, if you do not like something someone says don't respond. Agree to disagree.
Sorry if I made another post, I meant to put it as just a reply. Please don't start throwing your weight around though as you're right, I'm a new user. Perhaps I just don't know how to use this forum yet?

Thanks
In your other post that I disapproved for this thread, you for the most part reacted emotionally and it that comment came off very rude and obviously directed at me.

I am not taking it to heart, it's not as if I have never done the same thing. It happens. But I do have to try and keep the peace as best I can. Please read the forum rules Incase you have not. viewtopic.php?f=157&t=2443

I never try and throw my weight around. You can see any other comment I have made on this forum to verify that. But I do have a job to do as a moderator. I do not want to ban or force anything upon anyone, but the rules are in place for a reason.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”