Cave meditation

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

So, this will be just a short post. I have been doing this for a while now and keeps me focused and relaxed. It has also been good with healing. You are going to be using divine energy here as well... not sure if anyone is opposed to that but if so, heres the heads up.

You can start off sitting, laying down, etc. whatever feels comfortable. Close your eyes and focus on your breath, just gaze into the black empty space and breath. Relax your body and push all thoughts from your mind. Begin to picture yourself in a very large cave, you do not need to give the cave wall but a cieling in a floor will be good. Imagine your on a small incline, like a little hill lifted a foot or two above the rest of the ground. You will be kneeling here, but laying down would also be fine. You can add a few more for anyone else to sit on. It will be completely silent here, the floor will be the source of light for the cave in a minute. Now add drops of a golden energy coming from the ceiling. Dropping onto the floor around you, slowly quicken the amount of drops hitting the floor. One by one, drip, drip, drip. Hear the sound echoing throughout the cave or moving away continuing on for seemingly forever. Listen as they take you deeper and deeper into trance, watch them the gold energy pool around you, rippling as drops fall into the water. Continue until you are ready to let the drops stop, now wait for the pooled energy to become still. It will look something like a golden mirror, picture the hobbit if you have seen that movie if not picture a mirror.... but bigger and gold? At this point the pool energy around you can be used at your discretion it can also be held onto for a later date. I will add it to my rites and workings as well. You can also have the energy pool into you and concentrate around soar muscles or parts of your body and allow it to seep in. It has done wonders for me in this manner. So, yeah, thats pretty much it. You could also use demonic divine energy as well, but turning the gold into the black can prove troublesome, it just takes practice. However, it provides a incredibly yin and yang effect if that makes any sense. So theres my 2 cents! :witch2:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Christian wrote:So, this will be just a short post. I have been doing this for a while now and keeps me focused and relaxed. It has also been good with healing. You are going to be using divine energy here as well... not sure if anyone is opposed to that but if so, heres the heads up.

You can start off sitting, laying down, etc. whatever feels comfortable. Close your eyes and focus on your breath, just gaze into the black empty space and breath. Relax your body and push all thoughts from your mind. Begin to picture yourself in a very large cave, you do not need to give the cave wall but a cieling in a floor will be good. Imagine your on a small incline, like a little hill lifted a foot or two above the rest of the ground. You will be kneeling here, but laying down would also be fine. You can add a few more for anyone else to sit on. It will be completely silent here, the floor will be the source of light for the cave in a minute. Now add drops of a golden energy coming from the ceiling. Dropping onto the floor around you, slowly quicken the amount of drops hitting the floor. One by one, drip, drip, drip. Hear the sound echoing throughout the cave or moving away continuing on for seemingly forever. Listen as they take you deeper and deeper into trance, watch them the gold energy pool around you, rippling as drops fall into the water. Continue until you are ready to let the drops stop, now wait for the pooled energy to become still. It will look something like a golden mirror, picture the hobbit if you have seen that movie if not picture a mirror.... but bigger and gold? At this point the pool energy around you can be used at your discretion it can also be held onto for a later date. I will add it to my rites and workings as well. You can also have the energy pool into you and concentrate around soar muscles or parts of your body and allow it to seep in. It has done wonders for me in this manner. So, yeah, thats pretty much it. You could also use demonic divine energy as well, but turning the gold into the black can prove troublesome, it just takes practice. However, it provides a incredibly yin and yang effect if that makes any sense. So theres my 2 cents! :witch2:
I have heard of this Divine healing energy that your talking about it really is great work with not just for relaxing but also for healing your body ' even your soul ' I new a lady name Tara that did energy healing I have her do a few. sessions for me a few years back but she was working on removing darkness that was in my Aura that was hurting me at The time so Yes I agree with you divine Healing can be powerful to work with
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”