Portrait of Mr Soul Eater

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User avatar
Marosey
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times

ophidia wrote:
Marosey wrote:
Enter Asmodeus

I am certainly going to checkout your website and talk with you more.

I have a companion from Asmodeus realm. I will share about my loving companion soon.
You will have to bear with an overenthusiastic person if you want to talk about him. :devillove: The website was his idea really, I was quite hesitant about it.

I'll wait for your post then~ Is he from S&S?

Yes I was out of here for awhile but my companion here from S&S encouraged me to come and contribute more on this board.

I’ll email you at your email on the website to share more.
User avatar
Red6joker
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:30 am
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93
Location: Georgia
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 95 times

That's a very well done portrait.
User avatar
Mentalmettle
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2
Been thanked: 1 time

Nice portrait and very well written articles on your site. Good luck with your exams.
User avatar
ophidia
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Marosey wrote:
Yes I was out of here for awhile but my companion here from S&S encouraged me to come and contribute more on this board.

I’ll email you at your email on the website to share more.
Ah, same! I joined expecting to lurk but was encouraged to socialise recently. It's a pity, because now I'm kind of stuck with this random name. :shiftydevil:

Alright, I will check it soon.
Mentalmettle wrote:Nice portrait and very well written articles on your site. Good luck with your exams.
Glad to hear that and thank you. I will be adding more information soon, though at this stage I am not sure what else to write about.
♥

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Post Reply

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”